Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alana / Alanna NTS  (Read 775 times)

Offline Titti Tatti

Four girls offered. Darcy seemed fun, but to big for my tastes. A Scottish redhead who I would have chosen another time and a silent brooding Scottish brunette who prefers to remain silent and presumably in the room!

Alanna sorted out my drink, said a few fun things and gave me a look, game on. She looked surprisingly sophisticated in the room. Hair now blonde pulled back to show attractive face with fine definition and wearing a classic LBD.  Petite and lovely body.  1hr,   30 + 70£.

She does have a personality and ok yes the "bad boy" is overdone, but I found her very hot.  Pecks got longer and FK slowly turned to DFK. Oral skills were good and various positions enjoyed.  We moved from doggy to prone bone seamlessly to my great pleasure ;)

She has a tattoo of writing that she will explain. It doesn't sound Portuguese at all and to my eye shes EE. Doesn't matter to me as shes a good SP. Said she'd worked in Stratford, London and thats mostly Romanian. She must have been excilled by the other girls, as she puts their attitude to shame.

Reading this back I dont want to oversell her. I would add that I have had better girls, but that not often.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 06:17:43 am by Titti Tatti »