Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Electra GFE Bury  (Read 1679 times)

6 review(s) for blonde_electra_xxx (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5646358) (13 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Sapientem

Met Electra recently based on a few positive reviews on here and I was very impressed.

GFE Bury that is easy enough to find. Place was clean.

Details
On arrival she was wearing a nice dress and stockings. She looked great.  She's a hot blonde with a 'girl next door' kind of feeling except there is something dirty about her look (in a good way). Slightly on the quiet side perhaps but she is easy enough to talk to and engaging. She looked incredible giving me head and then taking it from behind. Took a load all over her tits too.

Overall
8/10
PROS: Good Looking, Amazing Body, Location, Not a clock watcher at all
CONS: Something slightly lacking in her technique/enthusiasm at times (if I'm being harsh)

I would see her again.

Offline NigelF

External Link/Members Only

I think she also works at KSG: External Link/Members Only
(I assume her GFE pics have either airbrushed her tattoos out or she got them after those pics were taken)

Anyway, cheers for the review.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 09:29:34 pm by NigelF »

Offline Sapientem

Offline Kool Keef

External Link/Members Only

I think she also works at KSG: External Link/Members Only
(I assume her GFE pics have either airbrushed her tattoos out or she got them after those pics were taken)

Anyway, cheers for the review.

Tried to book her a couple of times in the last few weeks at KSG, she's scheduled to work on Tuesdays, and each time she's not been working for whatever reason. This week I was busy so couldn't get out to play & it looks like she turned up for work  :dash:

Offline Rack Admirer

PROS: Good Looking, Amazing Body, Location, Not a clock watcher at all

She must have done a lot of gym work in the 18 months to 2 years since I saw her.

Offline bushman

She must have done a lot of gym work in the 18 months to 2 years since I saw her.
You would think. I've seen her during her first shift at SS and wasn't impressed.

Offline Rack Admirer

You would think. I've seen her during her first shift at SS and wasn't impressed.

Quite a few people rave about her but I thought her body was way more out-of-shape than the pics suggested. Not overly pretty and service average too. Not being nasty, just being honest! Nice enough girl but I don't know what the fuss is about with this one.

Offline Kool Keef

Quite a few people rave about her but I thought her body was way more out-of-shape than the pics suggested. Not overly pretty and service average too. Not being nasty, just being honest! Nice enough girl but I don't know what the fuss is about with this one.

What size would you say she was when you saw her?
Thinking of booking her.

Offline Rack Admirer

Thinking of booking her.

It is a while since I've seen her, so I can't tell you. Her pics haven't changed for a number of years, so I wouldn't go off them. She was chubby and quite rough looking when I saw her. If I were you I'd go in and meet her in reception prior to making a booking.

The OP's "she looked incredible" and "amazing body" comments sound like utter bollocks compared to what I saw, but maybe she has really got into herself into shape and he is right.

Let us know how you get on.

Offline Kool Keef

It is a while since I've seen her, so I can't tell you. Her pics haven't changed for a number of years, so I wouldn't go off them. She was chubby and quite rough looking when I saw her. If I were you I'd go in and meet her in reception prior to making a booking.

The OP's "she looked incredible" and "amazing body" comments sound like utter bollocks compared to what I saw, but maybe she has really got into herself into shape and he is right.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks, she's got pics on the KSG website, don't know how recent they are, looks as though she has quite a slutty blonde look that appeals to me plus she has some good reviews. Not sure if I'll go for it yet but if I do I'll review.

Offline Rack Admirer

Thanks, she's got pics on the KSG website, don't know how recent they are, looks as though she has quite a slutty blonde look that appeals to me plus she has some good reviews. Not sure if I'll go for it yet but if I do I'll review.

They look like her. If they're new and not photoshopped, she's lost some weight since I saw her.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thinking of booking her.
I've seen her twice, last time was around Xmas, I prefer petite girls and wouldn't describe her as a spinner but certainly small enough for me to have returned a 2nd time, probably between a size 10 and 12 from memory.
I perhaps wouldn't have picked her from a line up but she gave me a good service both times with plenty of full on DFK if that's your bag

Offline Kool Keef

I've seen her twice, last time was around Xmas, I prefer petite girls and wouldn't describe her as a spinner but certainly small enough for me to have returned a 2nd time, probably between a size 10 and 12 from memory.
I perhaps wouldn't have picked her from a line up but she gave me a good service both times with plenty of full on DFK if that's your bag

Thanks, DFK is definitely my bag.  :hi: