Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Camilla Raine - Nottingham  (Read 1903 times)

68 review(s) for CamillaRaine (45 positive, 9 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline chipsdigme

External Link/Members Only

Paid £100 for 45 min on special offer this week

Good comms, booked same day.

Was guided to her place from local parking, nice 5 min walk. Had a chat over the phone and few messages, nice and simple.

Arrived and was pleased with what I saw behind the door, Camilla is beautiful and fit.

Was advised to have a freshen up, even though I had jumped out of the bath and into my car. Once out of the shower, I was met by Camilla in her room. It was very warm so she kindly turned down the heating. A few nice kisses and sorted paperwork. She is quite tall, taller than me, so was glad when she popped off the heels.

Started with kissing, to FK (not really deep but nice). Have a lovely BJ, nice and slow. Moved to 69, where I managed to tongue fuck and lick her arse. Very nice tasting. She then slipped on a condom and we did CG, RCG, doggy, spoons and missionary. Rarely come in condom so was finished by a mixture of hand and BJ. She did CIM, but had told me early in the meet swallow was extra. So it was spat out and we chatted for a bit. Was about my time, I was offered a shower but I chose not to have one, not sure why. I think I was worried might take me over time, but she didn't seem to mind.

Nice visit and decent VFM. Would return.

Offline NervousJ

I thInk the £100 for 45 is great value. She is fit though isn’t she  :D

Must admit I know what you mean about the room temp. I had a right bloody sweat on.

Offline chipsdigme

I thInk the £100 for 45 is great value. She is fit though isn’t she  :D

Must admit I know what you mean about the room temp. I had a right bloody sweat on.

Very fit, I must admit after reading your review I had a go at gripping onto her midriff to feel that toned, washboard stomach.  :lol:

Offline mrfishyfoo

External Link/Members Only

Paid £100 for 45 min on special offer this week

Good comms, booked same day.

Was guided to her place from local parking, nice 5 min walk. Had a chat over the phone and few messages, nice and simple.

Arrived and was pleased with what I saw behind the door, Camilla is beautiful and fit.

Was advised to have a freshen up, even though I had jumped out of the bath and into my car. Once out of the shower, I was met by Camilla in her room. It was very warm so she kindly turned down the heating. A few nice kisses and sorted paperwork. She is quite tall, taller than me, so was glad when she popped off the heels.

Started with kissing, to FK (not really deep but nice). Have a lovely BJ, nice and slow. Moved to 69, where I managed to tongue fuck and lick her arse. Very nice tasting. She then slipped on a condom and we did CG, RCG, doggy, spoons and missionary. Rarely come in condom so was finished by a mixture of hand and BJ. She did CIM, but had told me early in the meet swallow was extra. So it was spat out and we chatted for a bit. Was about my time, I was offered a shower but I chose not to have one, not sure why. I think I was worried might take me over time, but she didn't seem to mind.

Nice visit and decent VFM. Would return.

How much extra for swallow ??

Offline chipsdigme

How much extra for swallow ??

I didn't ask mate, didn't have any more money with me. It does list Swallow at discretion on the profile, but nothing about it costing extra.

Offline MajorPayne

I didn't ask mate, didn't have any more money with me. It does list Swallow at discretion on the profile, but nothing about it costing extra.
Agree, profile does not mention any obvious extra costs and in her Q&A she states everything included.

Q. Do you offer 45 minute appointments? Is everything included? A. Yes i do..45 minute appointments are £130. I provide all services in 45 minute appointments!! x x 

Offline mrfishyfoo

Which is why I asked as her profile clearly states ALL services included in the 45 min service with NO extras.

Get the discretion bit BUT she clearly states on her profile that only applies to punters that can't/won't clean their cocks properly.

Offline RedKettle

Which is why I asked as her profile clearly states ALL services included in the 45 min service with NO extras.

Get the discretion bit BUT she clearly states on her profile that only applies to punters that can't/won't clean their cocks properly.

Agree very misleading.  Also given she insists that you shower there before any action starts no sure how the "discretion" can apply? 

Offline Moby Dick

Maybe it depends on how full and swollen your bollocks are? :sarcastic:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Maybe it depends on how much of a pushover she thinks the punter infront of her is.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Kingy28

I bet if your wallet was very swollen the she would be very obliging

Mikeb34

I received the same line last month and questioned it, her reply  :dash: I have a sore throat and don’t want to aggravate it sorry. Her throat was fine for the first 15 minutes of our encounter  :dash:

Offline chipsdigme

It’s not a deal breaker for me and I wasn’t annoyed at the response. All the other services were top notch so I was more than happy with what I got.