Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFE - Racheal  (Read 3988 times)

Offline thunder_road

I popped along to GFE last week as I had taken a couple of week days off.

I opted for Racheal (their spelling not mine!) because she is just my type looks wise and I have to say following her bum up the stairs was a pleasure.

She was a pleasure when we got in the room and we chatted away about fitness regimes while I had a freshen up, then handed over the £65 for the GFE.

There was lots of nice kissing and eye contact which followed unprompted by some enthusiastic OWO, I was getting ready to blow so I suggest RO. I gave her my best tongue moves which after a few minutes resulting in her cumming hard and rather unexpectedly squirting. She seemed a little taken aback but flushed and happy and quickly got a condom on me before sex in mish and reverse cowgirl so I could see her peachy bum.

Finished up with more OWO and cumming over her lovely body. Quick cuddle and chat after.

Great punt, lovely sweet girl. I don't even care if it was all fake

(was her first appointment of the week, maybe that's the key)

External Link/Members Only

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Sounds good, it's also nice to see some Sheffield reviews. I've not been to GFE for a while, maybe I'll go back at some point.

Offline thunder_road

That was my 4th visit there in total, I've two which I'd say were decent visits, nothing to grumble about and they scratched an itch so to speak, and two which were excellent (the other excellent one was Danni).

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
That was my 4th visit there in total, I've two which I'd say were decent visits, nothing to grumble about and they scratched an itch so to speak, and two which were excellent (the other excellent one was Danni).
I've seen Dani as well. Tight pussy and I mean tight, but fake tits and quite a few tatts, I don't think her tatts were tacky ones, but I can't remember both of which are a turn off for me. Her body was nice, size 8. I only paid for the basic service at £45 and she didn't do RO, some girls at GFE do for basic. Decent covered oral, definitely knows what she was doing. She is definitely a classically trained (or should that be elastically trained) actress. I'm as boring as fuck to talk to, but she was definitely feigning interest. I'm good at reading people, so know she wasn't that interested. Hey I don't pay to chat nor am I looking for a girlfriend substitute, but it stood out like erect nipples. The weirdest was she faked an orgasm several times and even did a few "oh babys" - hilarious, do any men actually think it was real. I think she looked like she was struggling a bit, but that could be my ego. She also let me cum on her tits, which is always a good thing. I would recommend her, but if I saw her again I don't know if it would be better.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 09:53:02 pm by Ali Katt »

Offline NIK

I've seen Dani as well. Tight pussy and I mean tight, but fake tits and quite a few tatts, I don't think her tatts were tacky ones, but I can't remember both of which are a turn off for me. Her body was nice, size 8. I only paid for the basic service at £45 and she didn't do RO, some girls at GFE do for basic. Decent covered oral, definitely knows what she was doing. She is definitely a classically trained (or should that be elastically trained) actress. I'm as boring as fuck to talk to, but she was definitely feigning interest. I'm good at reading people, so know she wasn't that interested. Hey I don't pay to chat nor am I looking for a girlfriend substitute, but it stood out like erect nipples. The weirdest was she faked an orgasm several times and even did a few "oh babys" - hilarious, do any men actually think it was real. I think she looked like she was struggling a bit, but that could be my ego. She also let me cum on her tits, which is always a good thing. I would recommend her, but if I saw her again I don't know if it would be better.

Afraid it doesn't sound like she'd do much for me.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Afraid it doesn't sound like she'd do much for me.  :thumbsdown:
The fake orgasms were hilarious. I know I'm not that good.

teessidepunter

Good to hear Rachel is a good 'un, I've had my eye on her a while for my next business trip down there and was waiting for reviews. :thumbsup:

Offline thunder_road

I'm a bit of a fan of a few tats on a girl but then I've got a few to myself, must be bloody difficult to find a girl without any these days!

Offline NIK

I'm a bit of a fan of a few tats on a girl but then I've got a few to myself, must be bloody difficult to find a girl without any these days!

Yes virtually impossible, although the two women I see regularly in London; Amy and Nicoletta haven't a tattoo between them, nor did the excellent Carla Louise of Sheffield, the best girl I've ever seen, who I used to see many years ago.

Offline thunder_road

Now I think of it I don't think Rachael has any...

Offline NIK

Fancy a punt this week and might try Racheal.  :D

Offline FLYING BLUE

Fancy a punt this week and might try Racheal.  :D

If anyone does go see Rachael very soon, I would be interested to hear how you get on. A close buddy & 'punting partner' of mine saw her this week and didn't enjoy because of "an unpleasant arsey smell" (his words)....

I last saw her about a year ago and really enjoyed however, things may have changed?

Offline NIK

If anyone does go see Rachael very soon, I would be interested to hear how you get on. A close buddy & 'punting partner' of mine saw her this week and didn't enjoy because of "an unpleasant arsey smell" (his words)....

I last saw her about a year ago and really enjoyed however, things may have changed?

Possibly that's what working too long in a parlour does to you?  :D

Offline maxxblue

What is this about? Is it poor hygiene, or is it female hormones?

Offline FLYING BLUE

What is this about? Is it poor hygiene, or is it female hormones?

Difficult to say (I was not the punter in this particular case) but I have, over the years, found myself on the receiving end of the infamous 'fishy whiff' as well as unpleasantness from the backside - the 'fishy whiff' can be caused by hormone / bacterial imbalance & vaginitis (which can actually be associated with being TOO clean downstairs) or infection from wiping the wrong way after a toilet visit.
The dirty arse smell (in the last case that I personally endured it) was almost like the girl had just taken a dump, cleaned up ok but there was a kind of residual odour hovering in that region.... :vomit:

Perhaps some of the ladies on here might help clarify?