Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xHorny Babe - Cheltenham - Gloucestershire  (Read 2872 times)

1 review(s) for  Horny MILF (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline mattkingley

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

15min Blow and Go = £40 notes

Comms:

Booked via phone and couple texts, not any reviews so did take a punt on this one.

Location -

Near Pittvile park (Not the infamous Bliss apartments on Portland Street)

The Girl:

Only two pictures on AW so couldn't really tell from the site, (face picture is on private gallery however) got there and pleasantly surprised, Pretty face, about 5,5ish average natural tits and cute perky little arse, polish accent and good english.

The Service:

Met at the door by her, wearing some sexy red underwear - peck on the cheek and was asked to follow her upstairs. I gave her the cash and she asked what I wanted.  Told her OWO blowjob and CIM. Told me to undress and as I did she was on her knees, whipped the tits out and have a decent blowjob, I would say more GFE than PSE, no spit or tongue action, but good enough for me Pop. Led back and enjoyed my time, when it was time, she wrapped her lips round me cock and took the load like a pro. 

Summary:

Definitely worth £40 for OWO and CIM, carpark close enough and easy to park. She has a nice body, seems to enjoy what she does and gives you the right attention, whether real or not who cares about that.  Also decent chat and seems like a nice pleasant girl. I would return maybe for longer next time.

Hope this helps lads  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 05:34:09 pm by mattkingley »

Offline Danj89

Good find,
Sometimes a blow your load n go in a 15min session is all you need when you are knackered and just wanna lay back n enjoy it.
Added to HL incase she ever shows up in my area.

Offline The Chirpy Irish

Nice one, thanks for the heads up, may well give her a go, cheers

Offline DjangoJim

No face pics in private gallery

Offline Hor1zon

I'm always put off by profiles like this with the lack of pictures. So glad to hear that you had a good experience!

Offline TheGreatCornholio

I'm usually put off by profiles with lack of pictures but doesn't feature the typical Rom write-up involving one of those playboy ASCII pictures. Will pay a visit myself later this week for the same set up and let you know how I go!

Offline Bennyrock

Not OWO or CIM. Popped in today for a 15 min Suck and walk.

Coms great and location is spot on and not obvious.

Polish girl answered the door. I'd say early late 30's with decent tits and arse. Very curvy body.

She was very pleasant and friendly and asked what I wanted. I told her and she said she doesn't do OWO or CIM and never has. I was there now so I decided to go for it.

Very decent for OW. Great skills to be fair.

She has Tattoos that are not in her adult work profile so it could be a completely different girl.

Hope this helps. 1st post I know. Go easy.  Just don't want anyone being led on by the OP.

Offline rubric

Now in Slough and advertising Bareback  :scare: