Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Young_ivy - manchester  (Read 2324 times)

8 review(s) for ELLIE_ (5 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Hiratioblowmyhorn

External Link/Members Only

Saw her a few months back for a 2 hour incall.

Comms were good, I’d contacted 4 or 5 aw girls in manchester that morning. Ivy responded and I was with her less than 2 hours later. She gave a postcode and street name, not the nicest area in Manchester and was a bit of a walk out of the centre. Upon arrival I was struggling with battery power and comms were kept as minimal as possible. I got the address, waited outside. Not her issue but at this point my battery died and I’m left stood outside the locked gate. 10 minutes go by, I’m ready to walk, can’t call or text. Luckily she arrived just before I bolted.

Dressed casually she looked great. Accurate pics, gorgeous face and her eyes are lovely. She’s a naughty looking girl. Stripped off it does go downhill a little bit. Her tits are ok, decent for her size but they’re not the prettiest... big bullet nips if you’re into that. The main thing is her belly scar, it’s not small and not the usual c-section scar (because it isn’t). Not a massive turn off but it certainly doesn’t help.

Service wise... I don’t know if this was because I booked 2 hours or if I simply wasn’t assertive enough but she can wag her chin for Britain. Took me a while to get her tongue down my throat. She’s a decent kisser, full on. Her pussy was gorgeous, gives a decent blowjob but nothing spectacular. She’s responsive and energetic when it comes to riding/getting plugged. Tried for doggy but for the first time in my life I didn’t fit. That was a bit of a disappointment so I decided it was time for a facial. Straight onto her knees and she was great, changing owo for wanking whilst looking up at me with a big smile on her face -awesome. Absolutely showered her, first squirt right in the eye and she didn’t break stride for a moment. Good girl!

Then it was chatter box again... no clock watching but equally no cock watching either. Don’t get me wrong, she’s pleasant enough but I’m not here to give you a therapy session woman!

Round two, much the same. No complaints on the service itself. The two best facials I’ve ever produced & 100% wank bank material.

Might see again but wouldn’t book 2 hours. I’ll give her 7/10, could do better.

Offline antsz

Personally think she's one of the best looking WGs out there but very expensive!

EDIT
Just read from one of her reviews in the midland, that she's mental, a BB and a drug addict ! Would like to see where these claims have come from
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 03:36:10 pm by antsz »

Offline NigelF

Personally think she's one of the best looking WGs out there but very expensive!

EDIT
Just read from one of her reviews in the midland, that she's mental, a BB and a drug addict ! Would like to see where these claims have come from

Me too. I've just added my thoughts and some additional info to that thread:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=236775.0

Offline Hiratioblowmyhorn

Well I can only go from what I saw, which was a well presented young lady at circa 10.30am. Not what I would typically expect from your usual coke skank... on this occasion.