Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: FFM duo’s - suggestions please!  (Read 1393 times)

Offline Hiratioblowmyhorn

As per title, I’m after the naughtiest 2 girl I can find. I don’t mind paying a pretty penny for the trouble.

There’s not too many advertising as duos on AW but I do come across the occasional profile offering such services.

Zelenia and Luna rose was an option, but Z seems a bit derranged and there’s no DFK.

Another option I’ve found is petite Dominique xo and lucia_x... but lack of feedback makes me wary. TOFTT? Both look lovely.

I know bailey and Amy from their sandy’s days. They’re both awesome, especially bailys’s owo. That might end up being what I go for but I’d rather try someone new and well, quite frankly... younger than any.

I don’t mind travelling Manchester, Liverpool, Preston etc.

Any suggestions folks?

Appreciate the suggestion. Would prefer a younger pair though... collective age almost 100 there! (I know one of the ages is at least 5 years out)

Offline threechilliman

Appreciate the suggestion. Would prefer a younger pair though... collective age almost 100 there! (I know one of the ages is at least 5 years out)

Don't knock it til you've tried it. Best and filthiest duo I've had by a margin.

Offline cueball

Appreciate the suggestion. Would prefer a younger pair though... collective age almost 100 there!
Too right. You want younger and I'm in the mood to help.

You want under 30... Tick
You want bisexual... Tick
You want a three some you'll never forget... Tick

So, let's put two together. Let's double your fun and for a big high roller like you, I've searched high and low.

Two love strumpets here many friend, put then together and see their juices flow....
External Link/Members Only teamed up with External Link/Members Only

There will be a little logistics to sort but like everything else in life, you've got to work for the good things  :hi:

You'll thank me.....in the long run  :D

« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 12:49:28 pm by cueball »

Now we’re talking :lol:

Collective weight: blackhole.

Offline Home Alone

Just to let you know, OP, when you've recovered from being the latest recipient of cueball's 'generosity', I've recently seen XXX-ANGELA And Chloebunny69 - combined age 67  ;) - separately as a preliminary to a MFF session with them in a fortnight or so - Review to follow early next month.

Offline NigelF

Zelenia and Luna rose was an option, but Z seems a bit derranged and there’s no DFK.

Luna Rose does pretty much do DFK despite it not being on her likes list (see her reviews below) but you're right that Zelenia doesn't. Anyway, you might want to consider Luna Rose and xmanchesterfun, there's 3 reviews for FFMs involving them on here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=15752
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 03:07:47 pm by NigelF »

Offline McSwell

That maybe so but I'd bet at the end of the session you'd be the one who is well and truly fucked !!! :wacko: :wacko:

Offline bigmc

So, let's put two together. Let's double your fun and for a big high roller like you, I've searched high and low.

Two love strumpets here many friend, put then together and see their juices flow....

There will be a little logistics to sort but like everything else in life, you've got to work for the good things  :hi:

MY EYES, MY EYES  !!!!!  :scare: :vomit:

goldwing1

These two are in the Ashton under Lyne area, mid to late twenties and they are sisters.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
kadyofmanchester - her profile isn`t active, don`t know why,her sister might know if you get in touch, some reviews on here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=177840.msg1879137#msg1879137

My review
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=221349.0

Photo is of kady

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Deepstroker

I'm digressing slightly but does anyone recall the infamous radcliffe duo of maybe 10 years ago,,a mature slim type and her young apprentice working from an end terrace i seem to remember,,,had a couple of great meets with those two,,happy days..

Offline chrishornx

You scoundrel  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline Terryray

I'm digressing slightly but does anyone recall the infamous radcliffe duo of maybe 10 years ago,,a mature slim type and her young apprentice working from an end terrace i seem to remember,,,had a couple of great meets with those two,,happy days..
me too the older one was a redhead i seem to remember, happy days indeed

Offline Stevie787878

Christ you are going back a bit there! Katie and Abbie, I had my first ever punt with them about 15 years ago. Katie was the older one and Abbie was the younger one I think