Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Helen HOD  (Read 1050 times)

Offline Titti Tatti

External Link/Members Only

So once again I start working through the (APPARENTLY NOT) "hot list",
I give up and for only the second time call HOD.

You can call me all the names you want, but the comms were clear and accurate and the premises easy to find, clean and suitable for purpose. 130gbp /hr

Enter Helen and I'm very impressed. Lovely skinny legs, super slim but with very generous boobs.  A natural redhead with milkly, super soft skin. Shoulder length hair, and small, piercing dark blue   eyes. Her face is sadly not nearly as attractive as her body, but she does it for me.

(A note on those boobs: not normally my thing, but these were gorgeous and if fake,we need to get the Doctors no and post it on SAAFE).

A nice girl who I had a laugh with and we decided to try something new. she tied me up (seemed to know what she was doing), and teased me a bit.  Light kissing and playing with me etc. Then she put on a strap on, which she seemed really keen to put to use. I wasn't so sure and after nearly gagging on it ,  scaled back. so she put a mac on her finger and had a good play inside me!- once again this did nothing for me. So we turned this around and I took back control.  Good oral skill, excellent cowgirl (and reverse), looked stunning when I got behind her and she moved with me into prone bone - which did for me.

She is a bit 'nice' and some might find her tending to bland. But if you give her ideas' she willingly carries them out.

Showered and I walked out on 60 mins.  - Cue the decriers but I had a great time and yes I would see her again.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 10:24:52 pm by Titti Tatti »