Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sofia01 - Sheffield (Feb 2019)  (Read 2406 times)

14 review(s) for sofia01 (11 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline TheMurloc

I'm no Aguero but here's my third review which makes up a hat-trick!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met with Sofia01 during her stay in Sheffield this week as I was keen on meeting a black lass (a bucket list thing) and her AW profile looked and read fantastic and a future punt Id lined up with a girl down south on a business trip has evaporated as she's now offering BB, damn fine looking 19 year old too. But that's another story and with Sheffield being bereft of many black girls I wasn't going to miss what looked like a bloody good one.

Communications
Initial comms were iffy tried to call but rang out to answerphone, left message and followed up with text, after 90 mins no response. Assumed with client so mailed through AW too. Within 20 minutes got a phonecall (I'd given the OK to do that) and she explained she'd had to switch hotels as the one she booked put her in line of sight of reception and couldn't move her. Which isn't very discreet, so she'd had to hastily arrange a new hotel and had just moved over. I'd hoped for a same day meeting but only time on offer that was convenient was straight after another visit. Which I'm not keen on so I opted to visit the the following morning. Her English is very good but she's not a native and on the phone she sounds a little French but the accent is actually Italian, still sexy as hell though and I love a good accent.

Location was Holiday Inn, Sheffield. Very easy to find, close to train and bus station just off Park Square and great parking within 200m and cheap too. Had to walk by reception but instructions on where room was made it look like I knew where I was going and the room door was on the latch so no need to knock. Minor issue was that cleaning staff were around but they didn't interfere with the booking at all. Only other issue was the room was a twin so no double bed which kept things interesting as it been a while since I've not had sex on a double bed.

Looks and Personality
Sofia is definitely the woman in the pictures but she's a little older than the AW states but shares that freely when asked, so I'll let her pass that on. She is stunning, has huge enhanced boobs (another bucket list item checked off) a little uneven but isn't that nature's way anyway? She's quite tall, curvy and while she's no stick insect she is very pleasant on the eye even without being caked up in make up. She's got a cute nose and OMG a sexy pair of eyes that she'll use to give you one hell of a "come fuck me" look with. She has a little larger arse than I'd like ideally and a little cellulite on her thighs but overall she's one hell of a sexy woman. She's fun to be with and has more banter than many of the blokes I work with and that made this encounter very special.

Meeting
I walked in and Sofia was stood there fully dressed in a little black number with her huge tits just demanding to be grabbed (I didn't as I'm not a rude bastard) and she must have sensed my pleasure at the sight that stood before me as she grabbed my jaw off the floor, gave me a big grin and grabbed me for a snog. My cock was bursting at this point and she had a good feel while we stood there. I was offered a drink which I accepted and paperwork sorted as we chatted, turns out she's a vegetarian and after I revealed I'd had bacon that morning French kissing was off (disappointing but not the end of the world). Moved onto covered oral, condom placed with no hands, a nice trick if I must say. After some fingering we moved onto missionary and then doggy and CG. Sofia was thoroughly enjoying herself judging by the wet mess and the fact that we ran over my hour by 25 minutes, we ended with a shower together and it was so teasing to have her rub her ass against my still throbbing cock while soaping up her tits.

I'll definitely see Sofia again, she's fun to be with and we had great sex too, if I could afford it I'd visit her weekly, seriously! But as she tours I'm going to have to choose my timing based on location, fortunately Sheffield is quite close to many locations she is liable to visit.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for sharing fella.  :hi: :hi:

I was well tempted by this lass but we couldn't match diaries.

FWIW naming hotels is a bit of a no no as the hotels do read this site.  :hi: :hi: In this case how's about "a sensensible 3* hotel" or similar.

Offline TheMurloc

« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 03:17:55 pm by TheMurloc »

Offline TheMurloc

Just spotted Sofia on Manchester Elite as Saskia though the link  suggests Tyra... External Link/Members Only

Offline TheMurloc

Recently had a round two with Sofia, same location as before and pretty much an identical encounter with a bit more banter as we both knew each other a lot better. This girl is crazy fun and I can't wait until she's back on the area.