Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Newcastle Jen Liverpool  (Read 827 times)

21 review(s) for Newcastle's Jen x x (15 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline freeze44

Link to profile  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms- All good and easy via text and call. Jen had this down to a tee and was helpful with directions and quick to respond so no hanging around like a dork etc!

Location- good quality place and easy access, good size place and rooms and good shower, towels etc so all good.

Looks- After reading previous reviews Jen was as expected and the sort of milf that would get some second looks. She was wearing a body type thing and when that came off would say she has a good body for her age, which would say is about 40. Petite an smiley and would go 6 for both body and face.

Services- Agreed owo, RO, kissing and sex (covered) in various for £70 for 30 min. All fine and delivered with a good attitude and checking your happy etc. Helped cleaned me up after filling the bag and lots of wipes etc.

Summary- Cant fault this wg on anything really but just didn't really work for me so hence the neutral. If you like a woman next door type milf who is chatty and open to most services, she may work for you but I wont return as not really my type.

Offline Fc Rld 88

I agree with all of the above!

Certainly worth a punt if you’re looking for something a bit wild.