Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poison minge  (Read 4138 times)

jimbobwood

Haha "Poison Pussy Plague"!  I hope it doesn't catch on here.

Flemstone

Should make a movie about it. Actually the latest series of American Horror Story has something like this.

Offline Outcallguy

I know what you ate last summer?

Offline latecomer

I responded to another thread a while back comparing the dangers of bareback and RO with a working girl.  I was rather put in my place by some replies stating that at least I couldn't get a STD.  Well, something killed these guys so it convinces me that I'll still lay off the RO and stick with safer activities.  I feel sorry for these guys though - and probably more so for their families who may have lost the breadwinner.

vorian

I responded to another thread a while back comparing the dangers of bareback and RO with a working girl.  I was rather put in my place by some replies stating that at least I couldn't get a STD.  Well, something killed these guys so it convinces me that I'll still lay off the RO and stick with safer activities.  I feel sorry for these guys though - and probably more so for their families who may have lost the breadwinner.

Nothing like quoting a Sunday Sport Article to back up ones argument :D :D :hi:

SirFrank

The key is perhaps the location - Nigeria. I wouldn't want to go there let alone eat some furry pie. Imagine what a legend you'd be though if you went out on your sword. You remember him he died eating minge! When I was about 20 my girlfriend at the time stalled the car and I almost choked to death on a Murray mint (only a worthers original could be lamer) and I remember thinking fuck I never thought I'd die like this. Luckily a slap on the back and out it popped. You remember him he chocked on a mint.... Not quite the same effect

Online Anadin

Nothing like quoting a Sunday Sport Article to back up ones argument :D :D :hi:

Exactly I'd take anything the Sport printed with grain of salt.

Flemstone

I'm hoping for an exciting death but I'd settle for this. As long as it makes it into the papers.

Offline Juankerr

I'm hoping for an exciting death but I'd settle for this. As long as it makes it into the papers.
Death by pussy , there's plenty of worse way's to go.

Flemstone

As long as its a quick death. A video of it would be great.

vorian

Death by pussy , there's plenty of worse way's to go.

I saw a prossy a few weeks ago who had tattooed just above her pussy "Today is a good day to die" in Klingon. Couldn't disagree as I buried my cock balls deep.   :D :thumbsup: :hi:

Offline Juankerr

I saw a prossy a few weeks ago who had tattooed just above her pussy "Today is a good day to die"
You sure it didn't say "Today is a good day to dine" vorian?  :lol:

vorian

Gigabyte

I have to ask can you actually read Klingon?

vorian

I have to ask can you actually read Klingon?

Honestly no, someone told me she had a tattoo written in klingon, so I paused a video of her playing with herself on the right frame and put it into google translate, That is the god's honest truth. 

Offline iPad3

Honestly no, someone told me she had a tattoo written in klingon, so I paused a video of her playing with herself on the right frame and put it into google translate, That is the god's honest truth.

Fuck me, I can't wait for the day when I have that much time on my hands!

Offline Robster199

Fuck me, I can't wait for the day when I have that much time on my hands!

Too much time on my hands obviously...

I looked it up in bing translator, but it wont paste the font properly here from my iPad. Would make a nice tattoo though I am sure!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I saw a prossy a few weeks ago who had tattooed just above her pussy "Today is a good day to die" in Klingon. Couldn't disagree as I buried my cock balls deep.   :D :thumbsup: :hi:

If possible, Link please!!

Of the girl, not your video!! :lol:

Offline punk

Hidden Image/Members Only

not another sti doing the rounds, when will guys learn dont lick a minge, you know nothing about. :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline hockogrockle

The whole thing is obviously made up in the office.She could't poison her minge without getting the poison on her own mucous membranes and poisoning herself.

Flemstone

We can pass on diseases that don't make us sick. She was clearly immune. Tough woman.

Offline punk

vorian

Quote from: punk link=topic=23936.msg351289#msg351289 da=1391802606
thats not you in the photo's vorian giving the tarts a blasting?

Unfortunately not Punk, however I do know both the guys in the photo's as straight after that contents shoot, we did the gang bang party.  :) :) :thumbsup:

Offline punk

Unfortunately not Punk, however I do know both the guys in the photo's as straight after that contents shoot, we did the gang bang party.  :) :) :thumbsup:

:D :D nice one they both seem willing ladies.

vorian

:D :D nice one they both seem willing ladies.

You would not believe how willing they were  :D :D They did six hours of contents videos then went straight into a three hour gang bang party and still managed to keep a smile up after nine hours.

Offline hockogrockle

I still say this is made up. Or at least a travesty of the facts. Does nobody remember the famous "Sport" headline "World War II Bomber Found on the Moon!". It was on the front page, complete with a photo. And people actually believed it! The Sport will print any old rubbish.
Factual accuracy is very much a secondary consideration if it makes a good headline.
To be charitable, some bloke might have gone down with dysentery shortly after having a shag. But I wouldn't even count on that. I seem to remember (or was this itself made up?) the Sport caused a minor uproar a few years ago with the headline "Was Maddie abducted by aliens?" (The answer, of course, was "no".)

vorian

I still say this is made up. Or at least a travesty of the facts. Does nobody remember the famous "Sport" headline "World War II Bomber Found on the Moon!". It was on the front page, complete with a photo. And people actually believed it! The Sport will print any old rubbish.
Factual accuracy is very much a secondary consideration if it makes a good headline.
To be charitable, some bloke might have gone down with dysentery shortly after having a shag. But I wouldn't even count on that. I seem to remember (or was this itself made up?) the Sport caused a minor uproar a few years ago with the headline "Was Maddie abducted by aliens?" (The answer, of course, was "no".)

Of course it is bullshit, its the Sunday Sport after all, I kind of thought everyone knew that it was just a silly made up story  :unknown:

SirPhilipXX

There you go as requested  :hi:

AW link   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

UKP Review  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23211.0
Useful link - great thread about the party scene: makes me wish I lived in the area.

As for Lexii with the Klingon tattoo, I'd boldly go there. Not a bad way to meet your maker.

Offline Auntie

Banned reason: No contribution to site in 12 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Flemstone