Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessedin1  (Read 2103 times)

Offline Dukey

Been trying to get a hold of her for a few weeks as she has been a bit of a go to girl for me. She hasn't been on AW or answering texts. Anyone any info on when she will be back?
External Link/Members Only

Online Boinky

I've seen her once but not done a review as it would be too obvious who I was. It would have been a good positive.

I've also been trying. She hasn't logged into her AW account since the beginning of the year, her prices have vanished off her page, her main photos have gone as well but her gallery, both free and Private are still there and her phone number is still showing.

No repiles to texts and when I've called it's gone to VM, no replies to those either.

I'll try again occasionally if/when I'm through that way but would be interested to know if anyone has seen her or she's binned it.

Offline Dukey

I was wondering if she had chucked it too. Big loss to Edinburgh if she has.

Offline S.X. MacHine

I was wondering if she had chucked it too. Big loss to Edinburgh if she has.

If not retired, then certainly on an extended break.
A reliable and full service provider, she is missed. Still, never say 'never'. She may bounce back somewhere down the line.

Offline Dukey

If not retired, then certainly on an extended break.
A reliable and full service provider, she is missed. Still, never say 'never'. She may bounce back somewhere down the line.

Certainly hope so.

Offline Clattypats

She's prob put. Profile on stealth mode for a reason...Holiday, timeout, or stalker... :unknown:

Online Boinky

or stalker... :unknown:

I've only tried to call her 2, 3 or maybe 4000 times so it's not me. :P

Offline Clattypats

I've only tried to call her 2, 3 or maybe 4000 times so it's not me. :P
if you'd said 4001 I'd have been worried!...  :sarcastic:

Offline Dukey

if you'd said 4001 I'd have been worried!...  :sarcastic:

Fuck. Ok hands up. It was me

Offline Joe Tortolano

Out of curiosity, for those that have seen her and also seen Bonnie Scotland. Would you say Jess is similar looks and physique wise?

Offline Dukey

Similar in looks and service. Jess is so much thinner than Bonnie with much smaller breasts but there are a lot of similarities. I had asked Jess if they were sisters.

Offline Joe Tortolano

Similar in looks and service. Jess is so much thinner than Bonnie with much smaller breasts but there are a lot of similarities. I had asked Jess if they were sisters.

Cheers  :thumbsup: As I suspected. I saw Bonnie and reviewed her, good service but was too skinny for my tastes so sounds like Jess is the same. Nothing wrong with being skinny just my personal preference.

Offline Davidhume

I saw her a lot up until Christmas but there's been nothing since then. Her mother became seriously ill around Christmas and they're very close, so Jess may be grieving. She also relied on her mum for childcare while working so that may also be relevant. A great shame - she was great.

Offline oldenough

Oh that is a shame. Once saw her for a few secinds in passing when visiting another SP. Is/was on my list

Offline Dukey

Looks like she has definitely gone now.
Profile on AW no longer active.
Such a shame. She will be missed.

Offline Edinburghdanny

Agree that is very disappointing. One of the best there was