Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Saucy Spicy Kay - Liverpool  (Read 2082 times)

26 review(s) for saucy spicy kay (23 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by nigel4498]

Online smit1234

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£50 - 30 mins. DFK, HJ, TW, OWO

I messaged Kay a few days back to arrange a lunchtime booking which was quickly accepted and all was done swiftly and without hassle. Kay gave me the door code and room number to a well known serviced apartment block in the city centre and she left the door unlocked for me to enter

Kay was waiting for me in a dress (doesn’t take outfit requests) but underneath she had some nifty ensamble on and she looked good for her late 50’s. Water was offered and accepted and the paperwork sorted. 

We went into the standard double room where I set out what I preferred and Kay was happy to oblige. The DFK was long and constant with tongue sucking thrown in. I had my hands in her knickers and mouth on her nipples before OWO & DT was soon taken up. Kay really went to town with the BJ and had me on edge at numerous times. A titwank was given before I ended CIM

Overall, happy to have crosses this off the HL and deffo VFM

Offline JRWK

Can agree with all of that, been a few times to see her.  Doesn't really look her age and always puts 110% into what she does. 

She wasn't my first choice mature lady, Chloe020 was, but my age (60) didn't interest her, so Kay became first choice - and I wasn't disappointed, friendly, sexy and very willing, and certainly no clock watcher.

Unfortunately her days in Liverpool don't quite match mine, but I'll definitely be back for more

Offline hungrypunt

Wasnt she as kisses and cuddles widnes? before it changed name

Offline george r

Wasnt she as kisses and cuddles widnes? before it changed name

yes it was a shithole  :thumbsdown:

Offline Blue1878

Mirrors my visit on Monday booked a last minute 15 min quickie £40, but was probably there closer to 30 mins. Nice chat before, glass of water before being led to the bedroom. Got undressed, Kay enters wearing nice black lingerie. Again plenty DFK her grabbing my clock me fingering her pusdybonto the bed RO on her them owo on me great BJ spitting DT licking shaft emptied a full sack only disappointment she spat it on my stomach, I’m sure when she was in parlours she would swallow the lot. Greatvvfm option if you get the urge

Offline Gordon Bennett

I'm familiar with that first photo on her profile.... Don't like it much, looks a bit demented. But the she looks fantastic in those other two pics which are new to me. Is she really still nice and taut? I'd assume her skin would be getting a bit loose and saggy irrespective of the fit bod underneath. Fact she doesn't show any flesh in her photos made me think she was hiding it. My logic is surely she'd flaunt it if she still had a tight youthful body?

Online smit1234

I'm familiar with that first photo on her profile.... Don't like it much, looks a bit demented. But the she looks fantastic in those other two pics which are new to me. Is she really still nice and taut? I'd assume her skin would be getting a bit loose and saggy irrespective of the fit bod underneath. Fact she doesn't show any flesh in her photos made me think she was hiding it. My logic is surely she'd flaunt it if she still had a tight youthful body?
It’s the heavy make up. She actually looks better in the flesh and she’s had her lips done too (nicely filled, not a trout pout). She had a nice little arse and decent tits considering she’s almost into her 7th decade

Offline JRWK

It’s the heavy make up. She actually looks better in the flesh and she’s had her lips done too (nicely filled, not a trout pout). She had a nice little arse and decent tits considering she’s almost into her 7th decade

Definitely agree, she has the body of someone half her age .. I think she likes to wear something over her tum, not sure why tho as my last time there I managed to get her out of her basque, nothing hiding away there other than usual childbirth marks - which I never noticed (well, you don't, not while there was a lot more occupying my attention).

Well rounded with out being chunky, just curves in the right place.

Even I told her about that first photo, she says it stands out, even tho I did explain to her that although it does stand out, it does nothing for her.