Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: scottish emily / avoid!!!!  (Read 2159 times)

Deano888

External Link/Members Only

Had another account but I deleted it after taking sometime out and couldn't restore it. Got more reviews to post  :rolleyes: some bad reviews on here about her but i decided to try for myself and it backfired :timeout:

Coms - the only thing good about the punt, initially over AW then text when i got to the hotel. jurys in on Jamaica street.

Cost £80 for H/H

turned up usual hiding behind the door, looks wise 4/10 on a good day. didnt give me any eye contact and spoke to me the whole time through her nose.

after she shut the door and walked by me she jumped on the bed, took off her outfit and just lay there, said nothing and looked at the TV :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Jumped next to her and she started sucking me off, little bit of deepthroat but not much. then onto her on top and i was bored a couple minutes in she was giving me nothing  :dash:

onto doggy style, this was average, some fake moans from her but at least she was wet!!

got her to the end of the bed and she was facing away squating on me, at this point i thought she was having a stroke, her squats are aqkward as hell. She jumped off and I finished in her mouth,

got changed as fast as i could so i could dissapear. You can tell she is disinterested in her punters. If anyone is thinking of visiting for the first time then i would seriously avoid.

Offline Clattypats

Can you try not put hotel and street names in a Fucking review!  :dash: for everyone's sake...

« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 01:57:07 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Belgarion

Hmm

This review appears laced with malice. Whilst the SP has issues, I'm  a bit suspicious of your motives.

Offline Matrix

Hidden Image/Members Only

You'd think her conformation picture would put most folk off, never mind her shite attitude.

Deano888

no malice intended, im just about to write fantastic reviews for 2 more girls.

shit sorry i didnt realise, my previous posts have been house incalls.

Offline Matrix

I don't see any malice there.

Give the area but not the precise address.

Good to see your typing skills are improving, Laddie;)

Offline Belgarion

Fair enough.

You're lucky she's been banned or she would be on here telling you how pretty she is and how lucky you are to have seen her  :wackogirl:

Offline Supermix

Think she is due to retire soon as well according to her post on saafe.

Offline prempunter

I’ve met with this lady before

To be fair I don’t think she means to be rude - there is possibly an ‘issue’ with her .