Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella - Me & You Spa - FBSM - South Woodford  (Read 10861 times)

Online londonbloke

External Link/Members Only

I’d had a long day so, while having a couple of pints and searching my phone, thought I’d give this place a shot. It would be my first time there but I recalled previous positive reviews on this site.

The visit would have taken place on a cold Monday during the first week of February and at around 7pm.

Venue
The Spa has obviously been recently redecorated and (to my humble tastes) was quite snazzy (you can see extensive photos on the website). However please note it is not at all discreet as the front door opens straight onto a fairly busy main road where locals are regularly walking by and other businesses operate on both sides (one of whom was unloading a delivery from a van when I chose my time to lurch forth).

I did text well before asking if could book a session but didn’t get a reply for half an hour so I just took the plunge and stepped in off the street. Ironically I got a message back saying ’Yes, come’ when I was about a minute away. Once inside (no locked door thankfully) the young Eastern European lady on reception asked me what I would like and when I replied a massage she called out and another 2 young women emerged. Gotta say all 3 looked great and I wouldn’t have turned down a meeting with any of them but eventually I was introduced to Ella.

I was asked if I had been before and replied (smiling politely) not this Spa but I had been to others so knew what to expect. Oddly I was then asked to fill in a card with my personal details; this actually flustered me just a little and struggled in writing down a load of BS. This was compounded when I was then asked to ring and book an appointment (despite being sat in the reception area) and realised I’d just listed my mobile number a vague jumble of numbers so another number completely popped up when I called from my punting mobile as requested.

Not too much was made of all the above thankfully as I’m sure all 3 girls knew what I was there for.

The girl
Ella was slim but with seemingly a good figure under her black, silky slacks and t-shirt. Somewhat sharp but very pretty features with hair tied back in a long ponytail. Early 20s maybe? EE with accent but faultless English.

I followed Ella upstairs and into the warm, spotlessly clean and really well decked out massage room. She asked what type of massage I would like and I suggested Swedish for a half hour and Ella asked for £50. Regular readers of my reviews will know I’m not a fan of haggling and will no doubt groan to hear I simply agreed and handed the cash across however I was reassured when the young woman told me politely to “take off all your clothes”. I was offered a shower which thank the Lord given what followed I accepted  ;) (good, clean bath room and shower).

The massage
Asked to lie on my front which I did butt naked. Ella used oiled on my back and legs and almost immediately started to stroke my buttocks and run her fingers around my arsehole. Cool! I made a point of groaning a little and replying it felt good when Ella enquired. I like a bit of prostate massage but I’m aware it’s not everyone cuppa so beware fellow punters as Ella seemed really into it and within minutes seemed to have a full finger inside me. This went on for some time to the point where I was actually on all fours in response at which point Ella reached through and started to gently stroke my already erect dick.

Once I had turned over Ella slow ran her hands all over my body but concentrated on a slow wank with one hand but with her finder still inserted inside me. I gasped if there were any (other) extras available but the young lady smiled and said “No, this is just a massage”. She however didn’t complain when I ran my hand across her (unfortunately still clothed) buttocks and gave them a good squeeze. A few minutes later I thought I’d try my luck again and told Ella I’d pay good money to see her naked but she just smiled and continued rubbing her hand softly up and down my shaft and glans  :dash: Not long after I spunked like a champion and Ella help me to clean myself off. Another shower was offered and gratefully received (As I walked to the bathroom the other masseuse, a shapely blonde girl, was tidying one of the other rooms and said hello to me through the open door, not batting an eyelid at the bulge still pushing out the front of the loosely wrapped towel).

As I went back downstairs Ella was nowhere to be seen but I asked the receptionist to say goodbye and she said she would. Straight back out onto the busy street (hat pulled down, head bowed) and scuttering away I went. I think I’d been in the Spa for 40 minutes.

Return?
Would I go back? Fuck yes, 1) because it was a great experience and 2) I desperately hope that if I get my face known more might be on offer. Y'know, if you don’t (repeatedly) ask…  :cool:
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 01:24:58 pm by londonbloke »

Offline Sparta Prada

Nice review!

My ranking of the looks of the four girls I have met at this place would be:

Deia
Anka
Andrea (I think she’s left now)
Ella

Like the OP I only received a clothed massage from Ella. At the time she cited being on her period. So I wonder if she doesn’t do topless or nude.

Deia is possibly the blonde you saw. I have seen her for both topless (£70/30 minutes) and fully naked (£90/30 minutes). It’s a lot of money but Deia really is just my type.

Offline Icepos3

Nice review!

Deia
Anka
Ella

Like the OP I only received a clothed massage from Ella. At the time she cited being on her period. So I wonder if she doesn’t do topless or nude.

Deia is possibly the blonde you saw. I have seen her for both topless (£70/30 minutes) and fully naked (£90/30 minutes). It’s a lot of money but Deia really is just my type.

I have seen all 3 too sparta (ella, anka, deia), In terms of looks you are probably right. But in terms of a more erotic massage, ella defo wins. her massage is a lot more sexual. Have you seen the new girl that just joined a couple of weeks ago? I cant remember her name though.
Banned reason: Continued trolling after 2 mods told him to stop.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sparta Prada

I have seen all 3 too sparta (ella, anka, deia), In terms of looks you are probably right. But in terms of a more erotic massage, ella defo wins. her massage is a lot more sexual. Have you seen the new girl that just joined a couple of weeks ago? I cant remember her name though.

Have you managed to get a topless or fully nude massage from Ella?

Anka I have had topless with, and she also quoted £90 for a 30 minute nude b2b massage like Deia.

I haven't been there since early January so am not aware of a new girl. Do you remember what she looks like?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 02:29:30 pm by Sparta Prada »

Offline Icepos3

Have you managed to get a topless or fully nude massage from Ella?

Anka I have had topless with, and she also quoted £90 for a 30 minute nude b2b massage like Deia.

I haven't been there since early January so am not aware of a new girl. Do you remember what she looks like?

Yeah i have had a fully nude b2b massage with ella for £120. They also do a tantric massage which costs £200 but you need to be a regular i think.

The new girl has black hair, and she is young. She only started a few weeks ago, havent had chance to see her yet. Apart from ella, deia, anka there is also anna who is a short blonde (not sure if youve seen her as you didnt mention).

Offline sparkus

These rates are quite comical considering it was once inclusive HR in the house rate and a tenner extra for topless when they were 'Hope'.

Offline Sparta Prada

These rates are quite comical considering it was once inclusive HR in the house rate and a tenner extra for topless when they were 'Hope'.

Agree that Me & You Spa is expensive compared to other establishments. But it's the quality of the girls there that keeps me going there, and am happy to pay their rates. While somewhere like Massage In Chingford is more competitively priced, the girls I have seen there are nowhere near the quality of Me & You Spa.

Offline Icepos3

Agree that Me & You Spa is expensive compared to other establishments. But it's the quality of the girls there that keeps me going there, and am happy to pay their rates. While somewhere like Massage In Chingford is more competitively priced, the girls I have seen there are nowhere near the quality of Me & You Spa.

Yeah I agree. The quality of the massage and girls is a lot better than most places. The prices aren't too bad either unless youre talking about b2b lol. The new girls name is dana btw. Let me know if you see her before I do :)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 09:40:43 am by Icepos3 »

Offline kaj314

Nice review!

Deia
Anka
Ella

This place is my usual but haven't been for a while. I usually go for anka as we had built up a bit of a rapport and does an extremely sensual massage, I'd say on par with Ella from my experience.

I think last time I went, which was a couple of months ago, it looked like anka might be pregnant.

If it is the same Andrea who used to work there and before at near south Woodford station, pretty sure she has set up in Gants hill with her sister Christina (also used to be at south Woodford place). Place is called sisters I think, not discreet at all, entrance is by a bus stop on the main road just off the roundabout.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 03:58:45 pm by kaj314 »

Offline Icepos3

This place is my usual but haven't been for a while. I usually go for anka as we had built up a bit of a rapport and does an extremely sensual massage, I'd say on par with Ella from my experience.

I think last time I went, which was a couple of months ago, it looked like anka might be pregnant.

If it is the same Andrea who used to work there and before at near south Woodford station, pretty sure she has set up in Gants hill with her sister Christina (also used to be at south Woodford place). Place is called sisters I think, not discreet at all, entrance is by a bus stop on the main road just off the roundabout.

Yeah I've seen the place in gantshill. It's called acam sister salon. The bus stop is 2 meter directly infront of the shop, which has made me apprehensive about going. The girls I've seen the have been pretty good looking, especially a brunette, she looked amazing.

Have you tried them?

Offline kaj314

Yeah I've seen the place in gantshill. It's called acam sister salon. The bus stop is 2 meter directly infront of the shop, which has made me apprehensive about going. The girls I've seen the have been pretty good looking, especially a brunette, she looked amazing.

Have you tried them?

Only had them when they were in south Woodford.

Andrea is brunette, but I don't know if it's just the sisters working or more people. Christina was more blonde

Offline Icepos3

Went to have a look at dana. I walked, she's not the greatest looking and doesn't have  a great body. I think I will stick to Ella.

Offline Tedbandy

Thanks to above who mentioned Acam on Gants Hill, sounds interesting.

I called them to size them up and they didnt give any clues over the phone in regards to potential B2B, i will TOFTT soon i think and see if they take any persuading.

Offline kaj314

I called them to size them up and they didnt give any clues over the phone in regards to potential B2B, i will TOFTT soon i think and see if they take any persuading.

I've had b2b from Christina few years ago....not entirely sure it's on offer at this place...only say this because last ad I saw on gumtreed specifically mentioned no b2b which seemed odd to me as they had never this on any previous ads I'd noticed from them.

Let us know how it is in any case  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 07:41:33 pm by kaj314 »

Offline Icepos3

Did you end up making that visit to ACAM?

Offline Duron

Are any of the current girls Big Naturally Busty?

Offline Tedbandy

Not visited ACAM yet im afraid, although gonna try to visit this week

Offline Icepos3

Not visited ACAM yet im afraid, although gonna try to visit this week

Ok, let me know how it goes. Did try to make a booking this weekend but they were fully booked sat and not working on Sun. :dash:

Offline Tedbandy

In regards to ACAM i have decided against a visit. The comms have been bad and seem legit to me.

Not gonna waste my hard earned moolah!

Offline Icepos3

In regards to ACAM i have decided against a visit. The comms have been bad and seem legit to me.

Not gonna waste my hard earned moolah!

Oh really. What was wrong with comms? Been fine with me. Hoping to book tomorrow. And what makes you think they're legit

Offline Tedbandy

In honesty mate i think i asked a few too many questions resulting in no replies towards the end.  I originally dived straight in and asked about B2B which was met with an immediate and categorical no.

I ask this often expecting a no but sometimes you get a glimmer of hope along with it i.e. im just receptionist you have to ask the girl etc

Offline kaj314

In honesty mate i think i asked a few too many questions resulting in no replies towards the end.  I originally dived straight in and asked about B2B which was met with an immediate and categorical no.

I ask this often expecting a no but sometimes you get a glimmer of hope along with it i.e. im just receptionist you have to ask the girl etc

See my earlier post about b2b...I did warn  :hi:

Offline Icepos3

See my earlier post about b2b...I did warn  :hi:

Going to try and go today. Will let you know how it goes.

Offline kaj314

Going to try and go today. Will let you know how it goes.

Please start a new thread as this one does not relate to acam sisters if that is where you're going
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 05:52:13 pm by kaj314 »

Offline Assian69

Banned reason: Abusive leech

Offline Icepos3

Sorry haven't been. Theres always a young guy in there giving a haircut, so I'm too embarrassed to go when he is there. I'm young myself so I feel like will be judged lol. :dash:

Offline kaj314

Sorry haven't been. Theres always a young guy in there giving a haircut, so I'm too embarrassed to go when he is there. I'm young myself so I feel like will be judged lol. :dash:

Sure that's not next door,as there is a barbers there I think!

Offline Icepos3

Sure that's not next door,as there is a barbers there I think!

no definitely in acam. there is one guy that works just by the front window.

Offline Icepos3

Also to get back to the original post. Ella and Deea both offer tantric massage for £200, it does not include sex however, but does include kissing.
I settle for b2b with kissing for £30 extra.

Ella gets really into the kissing with full on sloppy tongues, but she smokes so be wary. Deea doesn't use tongues but she gets really into it and it is sloppy.

Offline Shades

Tantric included RO and some pretty heavy fingering on Ella. I agree about the tongues in the kissing too. Very enjoyable experience, but still a lot of money to not end up getting your knob in.

Offline Icepos3

Tantric included RO and some pretty heavy fingering on Ella. I agree about the tongues in the kissing too. Very enjoyable experience, but still a lot of money to not end up getting your knob in.

Yeah rather than paying 200. 130 for b2b with kissing seems better vfm. Would be paying 70 extra just to give oral and fingering, doesn't seem worth it. Out of interest, how is ela when giving oral and fingering? And does she enjoy/want the heavy fingering? Is she fresh?

Have you tried any of the others for tantric? Deea, ana....
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 10:42:24 pm by Icepos3 »

Offline Sparta Prada

Deia has suggested the £200/1 hour session to me. As much as I find her attractive, it’s far too much considering she made it clear there’s no sex involved.

Offline Icepos3

Deia has suggested the £200/1 hour session to me. As much as I find her attractive, it’s far too much considering she made it clear there’s no sex involved.

I agree. But I may try it once with ela  :dash:
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 12:04:06 am by Icepos3 »

Offline Shades

Yeah rather than paying 200. 130 for b2b with kissing seems better vfm. Would be paying 70 extra just to give oral and fingering, doesn't seem worth it. Out of interest, how is ela when giving oral and fingering? And does she enjoy/want the heavy fingering? Is she fresh?

Have you tried any of the others for tantric? Deea, ana....
Ela seemed to enjoy the fingering. Was definately quite wet and gave a good impression of having an orgasm. RO was good. Nice and clean and tasted good.
I have not done tantric with any of the others.
If I did, ana would be the one....

Offline Icepos3

Ela seemed to enjoy the fingering. Was definately quite wet and gave a good impression of having an orgasm. RO was good. Nice and clean and tasted good.
I have not done tantric with any of the others.
If I did, ana would be the one....

Great thanks for the feedback. Out of interest, why ana? I only ever saw her once early last year when she first started, but she didnt seem very sensual.

Offline Sparta Prada

Great thanks for the feedback. Out of interest, why ana? I only ever saw her once early last year when she first started, but she didnt seem very sensual.

I have never met or seen Ana. Just did a quick search and there is one review of an Anna so maybe this is the same girl? https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=209256.msg2135547#msg2135547

I have seen Anka, she's a brunette and was very sensual with me. Somebody on here reported earlier this year she was pregnant?

Offline Checkmate1984

never knew they did tantric, might have to pay visit next week

Offline Shades

I have never met or seen Ana. Just did a quick search and there is one review of an Anna so maybe this is the same girl? https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=209256.msg2135547#msg2135547

I have seen Anka, she's a brunette and was very sensual with me. Somebody on here reported earlier this year she was pregnant?
sounds like the same ana.
Nice and slim with little but perfectly formed tits. Exactly as I like it.
She is quite sensual as well.
She would be my choice because I like her body the best and b2b has been close to the standard with ela.

Offline Icepos3

She would be my choice because I like her body the best and b2b has been close to the standard with ela.

Yeah she probably does have the best body and she does have a kind of dirty look about her lol :sarcastic:.

Is her kissing with tongues? On par with ela? And hows her smoker breath compared to ela lol?

Offline sparkus

no definitely in acam. there is one guy that works just by the front window.

I checked it out there is a barber's in the next shop but only that.

Offline Icepos3

I checked it out there is a barber's in the next shop but only that.

100% there is a young barber that works there. But there is also a barber next door.

Offline Icepos3

100% there is a young barber that works there. But there is also a barber next door.

How was your visit? What time did you go if that means the barber wasnt there?

Offline pepsicolaboy

never knew they did tantric, might have to pay visit next week

Its over priced, 'Tantric massage' is £200 for essentially a B2B and reverse oral, kissing for 1 hour? service - NOTHING ELSE...unless you get lucky.

Off top of my head 'B2B massage' is £90 for 30 mins and £150 for 1 hour, again both OTT for the area IMO. (remove reverse oral and kissing from the 'B2B massage')

Intel on here suggests that same price (or at least their Tantric service whatever it was priced at back then) got you full sex (and owo?) at their previous residential location.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 06:12:00 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline pepsicolaboy

Anka (as opposed to 'Ana' and its easily confused) to my knowledge, has never been pregnant while working here (also doesnt have any stretch marks that ive seen and I have had B2B with her) She has consistently been there since she started (apart from holidays back home). These girls are worked hard IMO in terms of their days.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 06:16:31 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline Icepos3

Yeah she probably does have the best body and she does have a kind of dirty look about her lol :sarcastic:.

Is her kissing with tongues? On par with ela? And hows her smoker breath compared to ela lol?

Hey sparkus any chance of a quick reply. Hoping to book this weekend. :angelgirl:
« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 07:51:54 pm by Icepos3 »

Offline sparkus

Hey sparkus any chance of a quick reply. Hoping to book this weekend. :angelgirl:

I don't get you?

Offline Icepos3

I don't get you?

My previous message (about ana) :

« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 09:33:50 pm by Icepos3 »