Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella - Me & You Spa - FBSM - South Woodford  (Read 10837 times)

Offline sparkus

My previous message (about ana) :

Yeah she probably does have the best body and she does have a kind of dirty look about her lol :sarcastic:.

Is her kissing with tongues? On par with ela? And hows her smoker breath compared to ela lol?

I have no idea.  I think you're asking the wrong person.

Offline Icepos3

My previous message (about ana) :

Yeah she probably does have the best body and she does have a kind of dirty look about her lol :sarcastic:.

Is her kissing with tongues? On par with ela? And hows her smoker breath compared to ela lol?

Lool sorry I'm stupid. The message was for shades.  :wacko:
Banned reason: Continued trolling after 2 mods told him to stop.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Shades

Don’t know. I have never done tantric with ana so cannot comment about kissing or smokers breath.

As for price, yes, it is expensive, but the quality is far more reliable than anything else I have found in that area. 1 hour b2b is 120, not 150. Tantric is a rip-off. My dick was definitely leading then...

Offline pepsicolaboy

Don’t know. I have never done tantric with ana so cannot comment about kissing or smokers breath.

As for price, yes, it is expensive, but the quality is far more reliable than anything else I have found in that area. 1 hour b2b is 120, not 150. Tantric is a rip-off. My dick was definitely leading then...

I apologise if I made an error. I need to check prices and will report back. To my knowledge:

£50 30 mins is FBSM
£90 30 mins is B2B
?? 1 hour FBSM
£200 1 hour? is Tantric

I am doubtful that 1 hour B2B is £120 (rather than the £150 I suggested) but I could be misremembering. I think it would be unlikely that the upgrade is just £30 from 30 to 60 mins and the reason I say that:

1) The owner always wants to make as much money as possible
2) If it was just £30 step up, that would be an easy up sell for me and they have never suggested it to me - again I may have simply forgotten correct pricing

Edit: I think there is a non sexual/non HJ massage available cheaper than the standard rates, when was seen in by someone new, they questioned what I wanted to pay  :unknown: and I got that impression.

Also Anka does smoke but as ive never gone for kissing, its not an issue.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 12:19:41 am by pepsicolaboy »

Offline Icepos3

B2b 30 is 90
B2b 45 min is 100
B2b 1hr is 120
Fbsm 30 is 50
Fbsm 1hr is 80
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 01:17:32 am by Icepos3 »

Offline pepsicolaboy

B2b 30 is 90
B2b 45 min is 100
B2b 1hr is 120
Fbsm 30 is 50
Fbsm 1hr is 80

Thanks, makes sense they wont want to up sell someone once a person chooses a 30 min B2B, if any other punter comes in they make more money from any other stand alone 30 min service.

Offline Icepos3

Thanks, makes sense they wont want to up sell someone once a person chooses a 30 min B2B, if any other punter comes in they make more money from any other stand alone 30 min service.

Pepsicola, did you ever see maya at m&y spa? Do you happen to know where she has gone?

Offline pepsicolaboy

Pepsicola, did you ever see maya at m&y spa? Do you happen to know where she has gone?
I forgot who is who...I have seen her before...can you remind me what she looks like?

Offline Icepos3

I forgot who is who...I have seen her before...can you remind me what she looks like?

Black long hair. Petite. Mid 20's Worked there 2017/early 2018. Think she is the only one with long black hair that has worked there since.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Black long hair. Petite. Mid 20's Worked there 2017/early 2018. Think she is the only one with long black hair that has worked there since.

Oh yep i know who you mean. Easily the best looker at the time and probably not been topped! She was a trained hairdresser so shes either started that or is working elsewhere. She didnt seem like she was going to go back to Romania

If I see her at any other FBSM ill report back.

Edit: was also one best SP there and really friendly
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 10:56:30 am by pepsicolaboy »

Offline Icepos3

Oh yep i know who you mean. Easily the best looker at the time and probably not been topped! She was a trained hairdresser so shes either started that or is working elsewhere. She didnt seem like she was going to go back to Romania

If I see her at any other FBSM ill report back.

Edit: was also one best SP there and really friendly

Haha. I'm trying to find her. I've found a maya but not sure if it's her. Need to do some reconnaissance  :hi: Haha. What was her massage like? Did she ever do tantric, kissing or full service?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 11:23:03 am by Icepos3 »

Offline Icepos3

« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 08:07:58 pm by Icepos3 »

Offline sparkus

A further fyi: the Chinese place nearby which occasionally crops up in discussions of here now has three staff working.  I didn't want to wait to see the two who were busy and the mama-san offered herself which led to a hasty departure.