Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexymisszara - Dunfermline  (Read 816 times)

7 review(s) for sexymisszara (5 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline bigmike32

External Link/Members Only

Had my first punt in ages with sexymisszara i had sent her an email in december but she had been off so i was surprised to get an email back a while later. So we set up a date and a time and the booking took place.

Location 5 mins from train station and close to the town centre.
Appearance. 9/10 was blown away by her looks a very sexy black haired girl with big boobs and a tidy body curvy but not fat in anyway.
Outfit. She was dressed in a sexy black number with showed off her body and boobs outfit was similar to the ones she wears on her profile pics.

After arriving at her place i was greeted by friendly sexy girl and took up her offer of a shower and yes fluffy towels were provided. Then went off into her bedroom where she was waiting for me on her big comfy bed. We chatted for a bit then i got the paper work out of the way. Kissing was passionate it was very much dfk we kissed a lot throughout the booking. Then she teased me by playing with cock it was great and then onto owo which was fantastic i believe it was the best oral i have received in a booking. Plenty of spitting and eye contact a great technique. Ball licking and teasing and deep throat that had me on the edge. After 10 mins of this i had to stop her as i was about to cum. I suggested reverse oral and that too was fantastic she was shaved very clean and tasted fresh i tongued her pussy and i genuinely believd she loved it with the noises and how her body was shuddering. Then onto missionary sex which was great she was vocal loved watching her boobs bounce and kissing her and keeping eye contact after a few minutes i came in the bag. We kissed and teased more i got hard again put on another bag and fucked her for longer this time in missionary again. After her fucking her hard and deep i came again in the bag and we chatted and kissed again. More teasing and i got hard again kissesd her all over then focused on her boobs she wanked me hard until i came.

Best punt in ages never have i came twice in 30 minute booking but we ran over by 15 minutes for which i wasnt charged i came 3 times in total that has never happened before.

Overall a fantastic booking which i would see her again and probably for a 1 hour booking next time.

I forgot to say it was a 30 min booking at £75.