Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Issabelle - GFE Sheffield  (Read 1679 times)

44 review(s) for Isobellaboobs (38 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline joexxx

Ive been wanting to see Issabelle for a while now and finally got the chance a couple of weeks ago.

Started off with a massage which then turned into kissing with lots of tongue action, Issabelle told me she loves kissing. She then worked her way down to my cock, the blowjob was good, nice & deep with varying pace. On with the condom and we had sex in cowgirl, missionary & then into doggystyle where i could give it to her hard and fast, this made her cum which is always a turn on for me. I really enjoyed cowgirl as well as she is a good cock rider with her big tots bouncing all over the place. To finish i asked her to give me a footjob which was hugely enjoyable.

Issabelle came across really friendly & also really proffesional in the way she works, at the start she asked what i wanted, as I just wanted GFE this is what she delivered. I got the impression that she would give the same great service to anyone whether their old, young, attractive, fat etc.

£65 for 30 minutes was good value for this great meet.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only