Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanian Shuffle  (Read 1283 times)

Offline sumertime

Having returned from a few hairy moments in Cairo, I needed a quick fix. Luckily there was a profile up of a lady who has yet had no equals - so I made booking. Arghh, day before meeting she had to cancel but since I am in the mood "Plan B" initiated. Getting tricky she has taken contact details down.. so "plan C". Up the creek - phone number gone from profile... and so since I am getting desperate.... onto AW again. Now there are six new profiles of gorgeous girls:

External Link/Members Only

All were well worthy of a visit - but it did say "Alert: The authenticity ....etc" - so caution!! Phoned the first three and got Orange answerphone on all but then a text back from first so after several more texts arrangements made for Stevenage Hotel with Emyly (even if she is not half as good looking it will do!!). Turned up just before appointed time called and texted for room - told wait 10min. Had coffee and waited 30min. Then text plus call to go to room. I was thinking can only manage 30mins now so quickie will do unless she is a stunner! Door opens and I walk in to be met by a short, dumpy, late 30s EE. She notices the look of horror on my face and says "you no like!". To which I replied you are not the one I have come to see - so showing a full page coloured print of "Emyly" plus AW Profile. She then says "I have two more friends, would you like to see them?". "OK, where are they!?" and she says "In the bathroom". Now this starts to sound a little like a Whitehall Farce.... but blow me out pops two more equally unattractive EEs. So, there I am with three women in front of me. Aimee who opened the door to me, Anna [a skinny, spotty faced, teen, skinny waife] and Jessica [ a large size 16+, late 30s, plump woman]. I am told I can have any or more than one for special price! In my dreams they would have been three attractive, sex loving, young girls but in this farce what choice have I in front of me! Even needing some relief I could not make one out of the three!! I give my appologies and start to leave. Then I thought "Strange", so I said to Aimee "If we had gone onto the bed where would the other two go?"  "We share room so they stay in bathroom......" Now that has to take the biscuit!!! I walk and save the £££s...

Back in my appartment I am thinking what would have been the situation had one of the others had a client booked!! I know it was a twin room but I am not sure I would have appreciated a tandem side by side event!!!!

:crazy:     :wacko:    :scare:      :sarcastic:

cornbeefinspector

I saw these appear a few days ago, and was very intererested in all of them , good looking and cheap for stevenage, thanks for saving me the time of a wasted visit

:drinks:

vorian

Nice post, sorry you got fucked over but credit for walking and even more credit for warning everyone on here. Hope karma pays you back on your next punt.  :hi: :hi:

Offline sumertime

In a perverse way I enjoyed the experience!! I had decided that if the prossie was in the slightest beddable I was going in for a 30min... or just walk. But to be presented with three EE's in front of my was a hoot - I would pay good money to see a theatre show of this type of comedy.

Oh, and her profile as gone down since I sent my critical feedback!!

:hi:

vorian

In a perverse way I enjoyed the experience!! I had decided that if the prossie was in the slightest beddable I was going in for a 30min... or just walk. But to be presented with three EE's in front of my was a hoot - I would pay good money to see a theatre show of this type of comedy.

Oh, and her profile as gone down since I sent my critical feedback!!

:hi:

It is a good thing you can keep your sense of humour, some punters can take things a bit seriously, it is after all a bit of fun and if nothing else you have got a good story out of it.  :hi: :hi:

Offline mh

Obviously I didn't see what you saw in front of you, but surely the opportunity for a foursome (with your eyes closed) at the 1-up price was a possibility? After all they would have been better off than in the bathroom or left on the shelf without a customer. But I guess even free tripe is still tripe...

Offline seeker

If it ain't the girl in the profile the punter should walk .
She has already lied to get you in the door , probably won't do the services advertised and it will probably be a ahit punt . :mad:
She expects at least someone will think with thier dick and stay ...
They think were mugs .
ALWAYS WALK .
I stayed for a b n s last month but the girls were attractive BUT the punt was awful.

Offline sumertime

Obviously I didn't see what you saw in front of you, but surely the opportunity for a foursome (with your eyes closed) at the 1-up price was a possibility? After all they would have been better off than in the bathroom or left on the shelf without a customer. But I guess even free tripe is still tripe...

For one crazy moment the thought did pass through my mind {and I think the little fella was starting to wake up!}. However, I didn't have three brown paper bags with me!! Next time be prepared.....   :D

Offline Taggart

Shows they cant be trusted, so why give them the business?
90% seem to be scammers.