Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Charley of Allure Heaton  (Read 1189 times)

Offline jamiedean64

After a bit of research I decided to visit Charley following the recommendation of a fine upstanding member (!) of the UKP community

Contact - External Link/Members Only

Time/cost -  one hour incall £110.

Comms -  Again, contact with Allure by txt and phone was faultless.

Venue - Easily accessible and discreet upstairs flat just off a main Street in the Heaton/Byker area. Warm and comfortable on a cold January evening. Lots of options for parking or public transport.

Description - Charley's  profile and  pictures are current and representative, age maybe a few years under but she is very attractive with nice legs and bum,  small natural boobs with very responsive nipples and is mostly shaved with a small area of neatly trimmed hair. Nice, friendly and welcoming personality.

Meeting -  Next hour was perfect for me as Charley got me totally relaxed before a slow build up to a fantastic ending  by alternating between massage, fondling, french kissing, licking and  sucking balls, teasing and light scratching, OWO and edging to completion. Reverse oral on Charley was a pleasure - she was clean, wet and responsive.

Great  appointment with a girl who is attentive and  enthusiastic. I could easily have spent another hour in Charley's company enjoying more of the same  and will make another visit soon.

Highly recommended.

Jamie

Online Kev3773

Good  review   :thumbsup:
She sounds  great  :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review, JD.......  :drinks:    Glad to hear you enjoyed the company of one "Horny Lady".   :thumbsup:

I've seen her several times now and can't fault her "Ability to Please".    :yahoo:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline OscarC

+1

Seen her several times since my review last September. Always have a great time with her.  :thumbsup:

Offline Sar-Major

+1

Seen her several times since my review last September. Always have a great time with her.  :thumbsup:

That's probably coz your an "Owld Perv" Oscar.................. Just like me.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline OscarC

That's probably coz your an "Owld Perv" Oscar.................. Just like me.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Oi, less of the “Owld” please.  Perv, yes, owld no!  :D

Offline waynekerr600

It's all relative Oscar.

SM went to the university of life when it was still a polytechnic  :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

It's like "Strawberries n Cream",  "Gin n Tonic" or "Horse n Cart", ya can't have "One without the Other"..... Ya Owld Perv.  :P  :D :D :D

Offline Halcyon Dave

Nice review JD
        I must make the effort to see this girl as she does sound good.