Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy juicy milf  (Read 1470 times)

2 review(s) for JUICY CURVY MILF (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline khan0075

External Link/Members Only
Met her yesterday near Bayswater in a trendy hotel.she opened the door with greetings and was wearing
a lovely dress ... after exchanging the money I was offered shower which I welcomed as I needed one .
Came out of shower , lift her dress up and her bum was big and amazing.little spanking, and after she started giving me blowjob , she can deepthroat as well ,sex in missionary and cowgirl, after I wanted to fuck her on her all fours , and the sight of her bum from behind was so lethal that I could not hold any more and I came ..
Over all she is pretty with nice attitude and tries her best to please, can’t wait to see her again

Offline unus669

External Link/Members Only
Met her yesterday near Bayswater in a trendy hotel.she opened the door with greetings and was wearing
a lovely dress ... after exchanging the money I was offered shower which I welcomed as I needed one .
Came out of shower , lift her dress up and her bum was big and amazing.little spanking, and after she started giving me blowjob , she can deepthroat as well ,sex in missionary and cowgirl, after I wanted to fuck her on her all fours , and the sight of her bum from behind was so lethal that I could not hold any more and I came ..
Over all she is pretty with nice attitude and tries her best to please, can’t wait to see her again

Interesting  :bomb:

thickandlongguy

first review and looking at the SP, he had bit the bullet through his dick, absolute horror in pic and at 41, she should e a fat whale