Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: julia-vixen bradford  (Read 1679 times)

4 review(s) for julia-vixen (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]
6 review(s) for Natasha-nikita (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by cueball]

Offline muffin

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Paid 60 pounds for 30 mins.
Services fk owo fingering penetration both holes.
Ihave had this lass on my hot list for a while. Some reports bary so i took the plunge on a 30 minute. Meet. She lives. In bd3 atea of bradford felt safe leaving car.on the reveal she is small under 5 foot size 10 noce body she jas long dark ginger hair. Facially no stunner bit no minger either.. about 5.5 out of 10. Up to the room i strip and she does leaving stocking on we kiss but no tongues. I stop and tell her how to kiss and she obliges now with lots of tongue action. Her flange is a bit dry.. not surprised seeing me lol so we lube it up and i finger her tight cunt. She goes down on me and gives it a good suck paying attention to the knackers. Onto the bed condom on and she mounts me in cow girl leaning in for kisses. I thought i would chance it and said next time i bring extra and we fuck anal.. no problem i like your cock so we do it now. Lubed up and in i pop doggy this was amazing she loved it i loved it.. nearly as good as hangimg out of star nats star fish. Condom off and i instruct her to suck and wank me to a finish.. sadly not happening in 30 mins. Bit of small talk i dressed and left afyer 35 mins. She was previously known as siberian fox. A good punt she followed instruction well.. but a slight lack of passion. More to come.

Offline stevedave

Link to her reviews when she was Siberian Fox/Natasha Nikita:

External Link/Members Only

Offline cueball

I had a very good two girl with this lass many moons ago, on her old Siberian Fox profile.

Agreed, she's not the most bonny of lasses in the face but She's enthusiastic and delivers a good point at the right money.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 03:59:22 pm by cueball »

Offline stevedave

I had a very good two girl with this lass many moons ago, on her old Siberian Fox profile.

Agreed, she's not the most bonny of lasses in the face but She's enthusiastic and delivers a good point at the right money.

You don't have to look at the mantlepeice while your stoking the fire  :drinks:

Offline HudzLad

Good review... Very similar to my experience with her a while back. I got anal for no extra either.

Average face, decent body, lots on offer, slight lack enthusiasm.

Offline luvjoy

She is full on when you get her warmed up and she left me scarred with a bloody love bite the Siberian minx!!!  :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Offline mrfishyfoo

She is full on when you get her warmed up and she left me scarred with a bloody love bite the Siberian minx!!!  :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

:scare: :scare:

You got something to share MrL ??  :unknown: :unknown:
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 07:28:03 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline luvjoy

:scare: :scare:

You got something to share MrL ??  :unknown: :unknown:

Sorry it was so long ago couldn't remember sufficient details to be of any use, just remember her latching into my neck and the damage was done before I could prize her off!! :scare: :scare: :scare: