Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MIA_. - Hoxton  (Read 3651 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Artful Rodger

A good value for money punt with A-level included in 1hr - £150. Though warning she is not the stated size 6.

Link
External Link/Members Only

Close to Hoxton train station. 2nd floor flat in apartment block you enter from busy’ish high street. Fairly discreet. Flat was quite spacious and ok shower, clean towels etc

Looks
First time I ve posted review from phone and struggling with links, but there’s a verification photo on one of the other reviews. Facially she looks like that, not much make up.
I usually go for size 6-8 and didn’t notice it really until she was naked and in CG but she’s more 8-10, with a bit of a belly (not massive) which is noticeable in CG and not a great ass. Not a bubble butt contender just fairly flabby. Certainly not gym toned.

Her tits are fake, though the most natural looking and feeling pair I ve ever seen. So a nice set to grab hold of and wouldn’t put you off if you didn’t like fakes.

I almost gave a neutral based on her not being a 6-8 but on reflection it’s good to mix things up once in a while and overall the service was great, so neutral would have been harsh.

Nationality
She says she’s British on her profile, she isn’t. When you meet her she tells you she’s Brazilian. I ve spent a fair bit of time in Brazil and we spoke about some of the places that I ve been. Some of them are famous and she d never heard of and at one point she changed the conversation. This has happened before with Portuguese wgs who claim to be Brazilian so I sense she might be Portuguese. Though defo either Brazilian or Portuguese.

Services
She confirmed before the meet that A-level was included.
So A-level x 2 rounds, OWO, Lots of FK - constant tongue contact but not tonsil tennis.

The meet
Arranged early evening meet by SMS and A/W request. Location scoping session followed by quick pint. Reminded her 30mins before that I wanted a-level as didn’t want her to have any excuses about not being prepared.

She greeted me in nice black lingerie, suspenders, stockings, the full works. Paperwork done and quick shower. She came across initially as the shy / submissive type. I’d say she’s about 23-24. In the end found she’s not that shy but is submissive.

Out the shower and straight into stand up fk for a couple of mins. Then down to OWO with her on her knees. I then strip her off and onto bed for more OWO. OWO is good, lots of shaft licking and balls in her mouth a few times. Not full DT but got about 2/3 of my mr average down.

Cover on and CG with plenty of FK, then mish with FK. Then told her it’s time her A+ got it so out comes more lube into doggie. Her ass looks better in doggie than when stood up as obviously the flab is more stretched out. Though saying that it was a struggle to get it in and when in it was tight. I m sure she must struggle or even decline the more fortunate clients. Moved to A-level mish (my fantasy position) and blew in bag.

About 35mins in now so quick cold shower, then 10min massage/chat. She’s easy to talk too, though accent strong.

After massage more FK and fondling while lying on bed and I m hard again. So round 2 was just no messing around - into doggie and straight up her tight jacksie for 5-10 mins hammering, blew in bag. Shower number 3, quick chat (she’s planning to be around for a while) changed then final snog at door.

Summary
If you fancy some A-level and nice gfe which doesn’t break the bank and if you don’t mind that the girl is not the stated size 6, I d recommend seeing her.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 09:29:58 am by Artful Rodger »

Offline PLeisure

Thanks for reviewing - she's been on my hotlist for a while because of the petite body / anal inclusive / Latina looks.
Your intel on her body is certainly appreciated. I understand that her attitude and service is good, but a flabby bum is a no-go - might have to reconsider   :(

Offline Artful Rodger

It would only need her to spend a few weeks doing squats in the gym to sort it. She’d be spot on then. Don’t get me wrong though it wasn’t an off putting level of flab / cellulite just unexpected.

Offline Artful Rodger

Actually PLeisure I ve just had a look at some of your previous reviews and can see you have a penchant for the more slender type, so yes potentially one for you to avoid if you’re tastes haven’t changed!

Offline dandoc112

Good review OP. I too have MIA on the hot list. Sounds ace and I like the all inclusive approach to her services.
Cheers
DD  :hi: