Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy Minx 999 Finchley Road  (Read 1486 times)

2 review(s) for Laila 88 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline bluelad

Saw this lovely Thai lady recently for a memorable GFE after seeing her details here: External Link/Members Only

She works out of a place which I have visited in the past to see another Thai lady. It's on the main road up from Finchley Road & Frognal Overground Station and is easy to find.

It's her in the photos, she's slim, good looking in her mid-30s with long hair, small tits, shaved pussy and good English.

Comms were good and she greeted me wearing a coat at the street door as the bell wasn't working and once in her flat I got a treat when she removed the coat to reveal a scanty outfit, stockings, suspenders, heels and no knickers as requested.

There was plenty of DFK before I began licking out her very receptive pussy which made her shudder followed by one of her glorious BJs. Then it was on with the condom for some fucking in mish. She really does enjoy being screwed. I tried out some of her gadgets including a cock ring which she produced and then she gave me another wonderful BJ which led to CIM. A really pleasurable session with a lovely lady which I hope to repeat.

I paid £150 for the hour which is usually more than I'd fork out but she was definitely worth it.
Modify Message