Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishSexy Sophie - Barnsley  (Read 1757 times)

12 review(s) for S~O~P~H~I~E (9 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by cueball]

Offline One Eyed Snake

Made a last minute booking to see English Sexy Sophie in a hotel in Barnsley. Made booking earlier today,good communication sent me postcode and details. Easy to find and park.
I arrived 20 mins early rang her to say I was there, she told me she was ready and gave me room number. No problem getting through reception and finding room.
Door opened and Sophie was doing hiding routine behind door, probably a good job as there were about 20 chinkys on passage.
Was pleasantly surprised to see a gorgeous young lady stood there looking as FAF in a black 1 piece body stocking. Sophie as long black hair , nice perky tits and a beautiful arse.
A good kiss while standing with tongues then I paid her £70 for 30 mins. We both removed clothes and got on bed lots of kissing and mutual playing, Sophie doesn’t mind a finger or two very responsive.
I worked my way down to her prize jewel and started to lick her clit, her legs opened wider and knees came up she absolutely loved it, tasted neutral no smell very clean. I inserted a finger as I was licking clit she made the right noises and I’m sure she enjoyed it as much as me. Then it was my turn she rubbered me up and started giving OW , this went on for ages and then the inevitable happened, filled the bag.
I believe Sophie is from London and can’t wait for her to come up to this area again, I’ll definitely be front of que.
A gorgeous sexy young 30 yr old for £70 for 30 mins we’ll chuffed.

Offline cueball

Offline One Eyed Snake

I've indexed under that number, could do with op confirming that's correct
Hi, Thanks for that, yes she’s the one.