Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Andrea - Petite Sexy Girl (She is mixed raced from the DR not dutch) London  (Read 3597 times)

4 review(s) for PETITE GIRL SEXY (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Payyourwaymate

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Location Tooting broadway 2 minutes away from the station.

CommsCalled the madam told her I would be present in 20mins. She answered the call and was prompt no problems.

Looks She looks like her pictures 100% which was rather shocking  :scare:. There is one picture of her on the vivastreet link of her in a school uniform which I don't think is her but the rest are 100% her.

Price paid £60 for half an hour.

Service

All right, I still in a bit of a haze from the confusion of the session I had. First of all, when I picked her out of the selection of girls, I did not realise that she was mixed race until mid blowjob when she started to take her clothes off  :dash:. Had me thinking I was a blind bat. It turns out she is from the dominican republic as well.  The blowjob was soft and deep, OW no problems there. Now from penetration is where the session really became funny. She was so enthusiastic I was quite taken aback, I was like wow either shes a great actor or she actually took a liking to me  :yahoo:. I only realised it was genuine when she did not take the time off when a delivery man decided to pop round to collect a parcel and I had to stop mid doggy and she was so apologetic and was angry at the delivery man  :lol:.

In terms of positions long story short she fucked the shit out of me. If that was my very first punt it would have been highly likely I would have caught EAS.

She also ended up letting me go past the time as her alarm went off but she didn't say anything  :unknown:. Furthermore, when I finally came she would not let me go and tried to make herself cum instead, I was so confused by this she got slightly pissed I did not carry on by sucking on her breast while she was fingering herself. I'm used to the girl normally just stopping and cleaning me off and that's that. This was a first  :unknown:

Great value for money. I'm still confused that I got such great service in a more pump and dump establishment but oh well  :dance:.

For those who like mixed race spanish girls, from my personal experience she was great, so would not be a high risk loss in terms of losing money. I would have booked an hour in hindsight if I would have known the sex would have been like that, but it's never the same twice is it  :dash:.

I do not know how long she is in the area for, just leaving my experience to help others who may have hot listed her.   :hi:

Offline peter purves

In terms of positions long story short she fucked the shit out of me. If that was my very first punt it would have been highly likely I would have caught EAS.

Now this is a turn around :scare:  :angelgirl:
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 07:03:39 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the review  :drinks:

Fake tits?
OWO on offer?

Offline PLeisure

Nice find, OP 
Whilst she's not my body type, you can't fault an attitude like that. Gotta love them sultry Latinas  :thumbsup:

How was kissing, if you indulged?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 09:58:46 pm by PLeisure »

Offline david_mason

Thanks for the review  :drinks:

Fake tits?
OWO on offer?

Yes second this, will be very useful to know. Any DFK on offer?

Offline Payyourwaymate

OWO is on offer but you would have to pay extra, As for the tits I think so but she had a good surgeon so not entirely obvious. DFK I am not too sure to be honest, probably also extra.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Nice find, OP 
Whilst she's not my body type, you can't fault an attitude like that. Gotta love them sultry Latinas  :thumbsup:

How was kissing, if you indulged?

I didn't indulge I'm afraid which was part of the reason she was pissed off at the end as she tried to kiss me and I dodged going to her breasts instead when she was trying to make herself cum and I was wondering what the hell she was doing at the time before she told me  :lol:
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 02:00:57 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline socksfellan2

What does this mean?

Also, great review. We had a seemingly similar experience :drinks:
I'm weary that her service levels might decrease and become jaded before I see her again lol

Could you tell us more about the location please? Is it discreet, did you feel safe etc? Also parking on the road or nearby if you can recall, cheers.

Offline deek12345

Several ladies shown using this phone number on Kom**ns and other sites.....so who knows who you might end up with.
Banned reason: Paranoid troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline backofthenet

What does this mean?

emotional attachment syndrome. Like 'love' but sensible punters don't play that game.

Offline Payyourwaymate

What does this mean?

Also, great review. We had a seemingly similar experience :drinks:
I'm weary that her service levels might decrease and become jaded before I see her again lol

Could you tell us more about the location please? Is it discreet, did you feel safe etc? Also parking on the road or nearby if you can recall, cheers.

The location is definitely safe, there's a big sainsburys on the road where the tube station is so you can park around there. There is not parking on the road as its literally off the main road. In terms of discretion, it's ok no one pays attention anyway, and tbh I have never really cared if someone saw me and I don't dress in a manner that draws attention to myself. It is literally in front of a bus stop though. So yh if you move a bit dodgy when you go in or come out and someone is paying attention then yh you'll get noticed  :lol:.

Good luck if you do come across her again, with places like these the girls shift around a lot.  All the best mate :thumbsup: