Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel Sam and kirsty blonde - Stretford  (Read 1824 times)

37 review(s) for Angel Sam (30 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by nigel4498]
12 review(s) for KirstyBlonde (7 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by nigel4498]

Offline Matty61

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

One of my first reviews but by no means my first punt (later reviews to follow)

Being only a young lad (mid 20’s) and wanting a good hour  with a mucky milf I found myself in contact with Kirsty blonde who was very keen to tell me that she does a fantastic duo with Angel Sam. Before I could say no I found my self arriving at their apartment only a stones throw from old Trafford with two mucky milfs sloshing their wet pallets up and down my stiff only taking a break to kiss each other! I was ordered to the bed with on straddling my face and the other paying very good attention to my shaft. A few positions followed with plenty of kissing, moaning, leg trembling and bodily fluids before it was due time for a double facial. The lady’s went all out with DT and lots of attention to the balls before they was told to kneel down and given quite a load on both of their faces (a very horny look in itself).

Excellent punt and would most definitely return!

Punt took place in early 2017

marlboro20

Certainly worth the 2 year wait for that write-up

Offline cueball

It's been a while ago but i too have podged both these two together and enjoyed.

Good to read they're still giving a stellar punt

Offline Matty61

Certainly worth the 2 year wait for that write-up

My apologies I have a back log to get through so more will follow!