Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy_Lucy_XX - Great GFE - Stansted  (Read 1631 times)

3 review(s) for Lucy_Lucy_XX (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline LB-liberatedbro

External Link/Members Only

Communication: Lucy was great in responding to messages. She was clear in her responses and asked all the right questions. Booked a 2 hour outcall.

Arrival time: Confirmed in the morning and she arrived on time. Polite knock on the door and in walks this attractive lady.

Smoke: She does smoke but was happy to chew a gum. Didn’t bother me.

Looks: Attractive lady IMO. Not thin but neither fat. Wife looks with curves in the right places. Definitely my type!

Experience: She really gets into a GFE. Amazing DFK and I was trully teased for the OWO. Covered FK in various positions. Good chat during the breaks.

Overall: I really enjoyed it. Proper GFE. You need to make sure that her body type is right for you.

hide the sausage

External Link/Members Only

Communication: Lucy was great in responding to messages. She was clear in her responses and asked all the right questions. Booked a 2 hour outcall.

Arrival time: Confirmed in the morning and she arrived on time. Polite knock on the door and in walks this attractive lady.

Smoke: She does smoke but was happy to chew a gum. Didn’t bother me.

Looks: Attractive lady IMO. Not thin but neither fat. Wife looks with curves in the right places. Definitely my type!

Experience: She really gets into a GFE. Amazing DFK and I was trully teased for the OWO. Covered FK in various positions. Good chat during the breaks.

Overall: I really enjoyed it. Proper GFE. You need to make sure that her body type is right for you.

You mention stanstead, can you be more specific as her location mentions colchester as the  main area, or was it an outcall? Is age accurate?

Offline LB-liberatedbro

It was an outcall near Stansted airport. She has a car and she was willing to drive for that distance without any impact on her price of £250 for 2 hours.

Age of around 30 or early 30s is reasonable.

She is super friendly and nice. I had fun.

Offline wirehair

Saw your review and being stuck in Stansted this week (hate this airport) I thought I’d give her a try for tonight. Left a message in AW - unread. Contacted through her website - no response. Called her number - answer machine. Left message but again nada nowt nothing! :unknown:

Offline Students Notebook

Saw your review and being stuck in Stansted this week (hate this airport) I thought I’d give her a try for tonight. Left a message in AW - unread. Contacted through her website - no response. Called her number - answer machine. Left message but again nada nowt nothing! :unknown:

She's not logged into her AW account since the 8th of February, which may explain why your email has not been read and why you've not received a reply.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 05:36:20 pm by Students Notebook »

Offline wirehair

Offline LB-liberatedbro

Sorry to hear that it didn’t work wirehair. I didn’t find many options near Stansted that were value for money and had good feedback.

Offline jc1971

Says on her profile not available until Feb 27th.

Offline Students Notebook

Says on her profile not available until Feb 27th.

Gone to Switzerland to count her money  :D :P ;)