Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: luvmeg8t Nuneaton  (Read 5661 times)

1 review(s) for flexisexybex (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

OK so I figured WTF lets have a go as she looks cute and vaguely innocent in her main pic.

Booked an hour, asked for no make-up and a bra and knickers set.

Got there about 5 mins early and gave her a call, engaged
Called back 2 minutes later, phone off!
Called back and got through only to be told she had no condoms and could I go and pick some up. Nearly buggered off but needed a piss and figured I had driven far enough.
Got the condoms and called her and she gave me instructions to find the place.

Opened the door and well a list would be more effective!
1) Had make-up on (A LOT!!  :dash:)
2) IS NOT a size 10, closer to 14 but a weird body shape.
3) She was wearing a bra and knicker set but sexy it most certainly was not!
4) May have one been the girl in her profile pic but not any more!
5) Took several calls in the first 5 minutes, most from some poor bloke (Read lucky) whom she had double booked and wasn't going to see.

Anyway went through with the punt and had a decent blowjob and some mutual masturbation but this was ruined by the fact she told me after that she had just had a tooth extraction! FFS GUM clinic here I come!

On leaving she asked me to leave feedback for her on AW!! Ummmmm..... no

External Link/Members Only

spicemonster69

Thanks for the heads up. Was thinking of trying the two-girl she offers. No more.

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

Phew, I was also tempted by this one for this weekend !

The profile pic looks hot but you can tell there is a chance she is hiding some cubbyness and chances are the pic is old and she is now larger (lookup 'secret internet fatty' for their tricks)

That's why I love this forum, saved me £100 !

Roland D Hay

Fuck me, I'd had an email exchange with her. The last thing I said was that I wouldn't book on the quality of her photos. She said OK but never sent or posted anything different on her profile.  She'd responded to my last reverse booking. Sucking cock after a tooth extraction is unforgivable, stupid cow!  :scare:

Roland D Hay

Phew, I was also tempted by this one for this weekend !

The profile pic looks hot but you can tell there is a chance she is hiding some cubbyness and chances are the pic is old and she is now larger (lookup 'secret internet fatty' for their tricks)

That's why I love this forum, saved me £100 !

I like the show Catfish, though the formula is getting a little worn. Essentially fatty meets attractive person online after posting fake pics of an attractive person and pretending to be them. Two guys track down source of fake profile and it's always a secret internet fatty. I now call the show Fatfish. Very reminiscent of how some prossies do business.

Roland D Hay

Thanks for the heads up. Was thinking of trying the two-girl she offers. No more.

Sounds like booking her might be similar to booking two girls  :scare:

starman

Have to confess I was also tempted, though not on my hotlist.  Her photo makes her look fun and a bit of a goer, and her AW feedback seems decent enough.  Maybe you were unlucky on the day, but  I will certainly treat with caution now! Thanks for the review.

Have to confess I was also tempted, though not on my hotlist.  Her photo makes her look fun and a bit of a goer, and her AW feedback seems decent enough.  Maybe you were unlucky on the day, but  I will certainly treat with caution now! Thanks for the review.
I agree that her photo looked fun and frankly that was my basis for booking. Whether I am unlucky or not will depend on GUM results!!!  :bomb:

luvmeg8t

My aw feedback speaks for itself n ecause i had tooth outthats why i said oral to be protected :cry: :cry:  :cry: if you can kindly let us all kow ur test reults thank you, as for being a sie 14 well funny how all my clothes are no bigger hen a size 10, sorry i misunderstood reguarding the make up/no makeup issueif u would of pointed my mistake out to e i would of washed it off for you... but you didnt ask and didnt even hint about my mistakes... i am new to tis and still learning i dont own a crystal ball etc "comunication goes a long way "

Offline nomeansno

My aw feedback speaks for itself

A significant proportion of Adultwork feedback is fake or untrustworthy. This is pretty much an undisputed fact on here so you won't get anyone reading a great deal into it. Frankly, if the AW feedback system worked then this site wouldn't need to exist.

Offline rudolph hucker

My aw feedback speaks for itself n ecause i had tooth outthats why i said oral to be protected :cry: :cry:  :cry: if you can kindly let us all kow ur test reults thank you, as for being a sie 14 well funny how all my clothes are no bigger hen a size 10, sorry i misunderstood reguarding the make up/no makeup issueif u would of pointed my mistake out to e i would of washed it off for you... but you didnt ask and didnt even hint about my mistakes... i am new to tis and still learning i dont own a crystal ball etc "comunication goes a long way "

So does intelligible English love.

Offline Ramrod

A significant proportion of Adultwork feedback is fake or untrustworthy. This is pretty much an undisputed fact on here so you won't get anyone reading a great deal into it. Frankly, if the AW feedback system worked then this site wouldn't need to exist.

Imagine she earns more than me on hourly rate basis  despite her gibberish  :wacko:

starman

I wonder why she felt it necessary to change her username to Favnum1 since this report was made ??????!!!!!!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I wonder why she felt it necessary to change her username to Favnum1 since this report was made ??????!!!!!!

She's had various names in the past... hunni4u11.... katie(?)......

Offline spz1234

She replied to my reverse booking request. Had to cancel the RB due to circumstances but she seemed one of the better responses..

Offline saf1976

Bid on a RB of mine and didn't even read it.

ummmmmm..........  OK

1) We discussed on the way up the stairs that I was "the one" who didn't want the make up so you knew full well what I had asked for, you even removed some although most stayed on!
2) You gave OWO! Offered FK and generally took absolutely NO precautions given the high risk state you were in!
3) Ref my test results, sadly I still have 2 months to go before I can give anyone an update on this, presumably you realise this?!?

Guess you're not going to bother disputing the other negative points I made so assume you acknowledge these as true.

willbred

Change of name (again) to Holly15

Roland D Hay

Bid on a RB of mine and didn't even read it.

Yep, did exactly the same with me. She bids indiscriminately on RB's.

Offline Roth

Well worth .......giving her a BIG MISS!!!!!!!!  Not worth the effort.  :vomit: :vomit:

starman

Change of name (again) to Holly15

I can sort-of understand a WG changing her username if she has received bad feedback and wants to start afresh, but I don't understand why anyone would then choose a second-hand profile with loads of feedback that clearly doesn't relate to her.  It is so obvious!  This girl has only been using "Holly" for a few days but claims to have 41 reviews, many of which are dated during the time she was active under another name.  It just reeks of dishonesty, and whilst I'm sure there aren't many 100% genuine angels in the WG community, I do appreciate not being treated like a complete fool, and so this type of behavoiur means she is off my radar permanently (under any username)!

willbred

Yet another name change - now mintfairy..oh, and "new number on profile". Trouble is, she's still got that photo of herelf sitting on a kiddie's bike FFS.

They can run....but they can't hide

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Yet another name change - now mintfairy..oh, and "new number on profile". Trouble is, she's still got that photo of herelf sitting on a kiddie's bike FFS.

The one ending in "...0145" has been there since Oct-2013!!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

She's not going to get very far in that bike!!!  :D

The one ending in "...0145" has been there since Oct-2013!!

0145 seems familiar. Thought I had it blocked but it turned out I had blocked a major customers instead.... ooooops

richie

She's on my Cov hot list and I was planning a punt but now with all the bad comments I'm not too sure.

That pic she uses looking all innocent on the little bike just keeps dragging me back to her profile though.....

Roland D Hay

She's on my Cov hot list and I was planning a punt but now with all the bad comments I'm not too sure.

That pic she uses looking all innocent on the little bike just keeps dragging me back to her profile though.....

You would be fucking nuts to ignore the warnings on here! Don't do it!  :timeout

There will always be people who think the risk is worth the reward. Not me though. GUM next week after a very boring 3 month hiatus. Nice having spare money for a change though!

Name change to flexisexybex with new # of 07887 638694

For the sake of closure, my tests done and all negative. Actually surprised I managed to last for 3 months without ANY sex!

willbred

Pleased to hear you're OK, UE and that the wallet and ball sac are loaded and ready for action!!

I notice this timewaster has another negative pice of feedback. Her excuse is pitiful.

Yeah I saw that FB, I get the impression she never says no to a booking hence why so many phone off comments, certainly what happened during my session!

Planning to go for a bit more quality over quantity in the future!

Offline blue80

This is why I'm so thankful this forum exist's

I almost made a booking with this girl but thought I'd just double check - so very pleased I did !!