Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ameera Warren Steet - simply incredible  (Read 4175 times)

125 review(s) for Hot Ameera (119 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Johnsurrey

So after what has seemed like an eternity trying to arrange a meet with Ameera I finally managed to get an appointment this week. She has been reviewed a lot so everyone knows how good she is but I was simply blown away by her service!

Conms:
All agreed over text no issues there!

Venue:
Flat in Warren Street, perfectly clean, nice bathroom with everything I needed

Cost:
£100 - 30 minutes

Services requested:
DFK, OW, Sex protected

The girl:
In my opinion she’s the hottest WG I’ve been with, she’s definitely not as skinny as her pictures from a while ago show but in my opinion I think she looks great for it. Her ass is a amazing I think I could play with that all day! She also has come fuck me eyes which make her even hotter!

The Meet:
Arrived a few minutes before, dropped her a quick text to say I was there and then in I went to be met at the door by Ameera looking gorgeous in a short black dress with her tits just poking through her top. Straight into DFK, hands all over each other’s bodies, mine exploring her perfectly formed ass!

I quickly go and have a shower and come out in my towel to find Ameera has now undressed down to her underwear, more DFK and I whip her bra off to get a suck on her tits as she strokes my cock.

On with the rubber and she gets on her knees on the bed, I stand and she starts going to town on my cock, deep throating it before ushering me to lie down on the bed where she really starts working my cock and playing with my balls.

I roll her onto her back after a little while as I wanted to have a little more time on her tits so the next few minutes are a blur of kissing, playing with her tits and sliding fingers in and out of her wet pussy.

After a little while she says in her sexy accent, “shall we fuck?” Silly question!! She quickly swaps the rubber over for a new one and climbs on top mixing it up between sitting up and riding my cock up and down and then coming in close for more kissing whilst I grab her ass and start pounding her.

After a few minutes she says she wants it doggy so I get behind her and start pounding away, the sight of her ass and the wetness of her pussy means after a couple of minutes i shoot into the bag!

More kissing and she mentions that I have five minutes left and wants to give me a massage so we chat away for a few minutes whilst she rubs my body, moving her tits all over my back and kisses her way up my back.

I get up, get dressed and some more DFK follows before I head off into the night!

In my opinion a great SP, no clock watching, everything done with enthusiasm and incredibly sexy!

Will I return:
Absolutely!

Offline Sparky Legs

Thanks for the review. Any Link??

Offline Muff licker

link has been indexed at the top

Offline Muff licker

although that profile is no longer active

Offline ohmrs

Offline Bumbl3

Great review, i also went to see ameera but i think its not worth repeating how great she is with another review which would be very similar to this one