Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dr Spanks  (Read 14249 times)

fantasyslut

I happen to think "Dr.Spanks" is a really nice guy. I don't think people see him as a person, more of a problem solver. So i don't blame him, I got my account back after being in Teen Angels for 6 months. He actually preferred to set me up, then me work independently. Maybe some of you "girls" (obviously not teens) need to educate yourself on data protection and changing your password, when you have disagreements. Or stop moaning about your problems to him he doesn't care or have time. He has a life to, The only person you should ever trust fully is yourself and in this line of work you can't be naive. Just thought i would write something semi positive as its all negative, and i had a positive experience and no one can tell me otherwise.  Just always pretend to be one step behind, when really your two steps ahead. He likes to be in full control and women to do as he says always, but treated well but are women so always a lesser class to him, things like anal and unprotected even though you may not want to. I always refused so he got fed up of me. I know every lie he ever told me i can read through lies. I can see it in your eyes. Pointless lies about girls ect. but that shouldn't matter this is a business remember not PERSONAL so i suggest don't get too close or get burnt badly its not worth it really. But everyone seems to fall for him so everyone has to make there own mistakes

Tjkooker

Are you on class "a" drugs ya mad whore

James999

I happen to think "Dr.Spanks" is a really nice guy.

What's your AW profile name / number?

Offline sixtyten

Is there a Doctor in the house?  :sarcastic:

cockneybstrd

I happen to think "Dr.Spanks" is a really nice guy. I don't think people see him as a person, more of a problem solver. So i don't blame him, I got my account back after being in Teen Angels for 6 months. He actually preferred to set me up, then me work independently. Maybe some of you "girls" (obviously not teens) need to educate yourself on data protection and changing your password, when you have disagreements. Or stop moaning about your problems to him he doesn't care or have time. He has a life to, The only person you should ever trust fully is yourself and in this line of work you can't be naive. Just thought i would write something semi positive as its all negative, and i had a positive experience and no one can tell me otherwise.  Just always pretend to be one step behind, when really your two steps ahead. He likes to be in full control and women to do as he says always, but treated well but are women so always a lesser class to him, things like anal and unprotected even though you may not want to. I always refused so he got fed up of me. I know every lie he ever told me i can read through lies. I can see it in your eyes. Pointless lies about girls ect. but that shouldn't matter this is a business remember not PERSONAL so i suggest don't get too close or get burnt badly its not worth it really. But everyone seems to fall for him so everyone has to make there own mistakes

You might want to consult a dictionary with regards to word independent

And he likes to be in control and make you do bareback certainly makes him sound a lovely guy

And its fucking Etc. Its from Et Cetera. Didnt any of these fucking pro$$ie ever do latin at school

SirFrank

You wouldn't happen to be Dr Spanks by any chance?

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

How is this post in anyway POSITIVE? How is he a really nice guy?? You've made him sound like a boundary pushing creep.

:unknown:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
So we know he steals credits and possibly forces bareback and anal on naive young prossies. Question is, is there any truth to the rumours he does bareback gangbangs and dresses his "girls" as schoolgirls?

Diehard

This spanks bloke is a twat. He is known to get girls to rob clients.

As for the fantasy post above, I assume that is him, so hopefully he now knows what a fucking low life wanker we all think he is.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
This spanks bloke is a twat. He is known to get girls to rob clients.

As for the fantasy post above, I assume that is him, so hopefully he now knows what a fucking low life wanker we all think he is.

Did you actually read the fantasyslut post? It's basically a big fat negative for DrSpanks, how he likes to control "his" women (who are a "lesser class") with anal and BB. Don't get too close, and everyone makes mistakes.

She started out trying to post a positive, but it quickly became a negative. Shirley even DrSpanks would be able to market himself better than this?

The happy one

Why in today's information highway which is the internet is he still getting away with it

Diehard

Did you actually read the fantasyslut post? It's basically a big fat negative for DrSpanks, how he likes to control "his" women (who are a "lesser class") with anal and BB. Don't get too close, and everyone makes mistakes.

She started out trying to post a positive, but it quickly became a negative. Shirley even DrSpanks would be able to market himself better than this?

She is on drugs clearly then as others have suggested, the only people who would fall for him are themselves low life pricks given his reputation is well known to all and sundry.

It probably is spanks as he such a thick fucking twat he probably thinks that post makes him look like a big man. Covering the fact he is gutless coward.

Diehard

:music:
Why in today's information highway which is the internet is he still getting away with it

Because plenty of girls are happy to rip clients off with the promise of his support, but don't realise what a cunt he is until he then robs them!

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
She is on drugs clearly then as others have suggested, the only people who would fall for him are themselves low life pricks given his reputation is well known to all and sundry.

It probably is spanks as he such a thick fucking twat he probably thinks that post makes him look like a big man. Covering the fact he is gutless coward.
If it was Spanks I'm sure Admin would have banned him.

Offline CBPaul

At first I thought - Hello Dr Spanks, welcome and fuck off

But, reading the whole lot he is clearly a decent helpful sort of  bloke who happens to push for bb and anal, lies and generally can't be trusted.  :crazy:

I guess we have different definitions of decency.

fantasyslut

I was saying i wasn't independent when i was working for him, but now i am because he pushed me to be independent and get all of my money instead of paying him a fee like all groups. So don't take me for an idiot, I went to a very good school. No latin wasn't part of the curriculum and hasn't been for at least 10 years. My mums a well respected teacher, and i had a tutor on weekends. Im far from stupid or on drugs. I only plan on working for the next 6 months then leave this country. Im not bothered what any of you really think. I am just telling you my personal experiences. We dated for a while so don't tell me i don't know what he's like as we had a very close relationship, and shared most things. The girls that worked for him were hard work and expected him to solve there family problems and be on call 24/7, and gave him a lot of grief for not replying immediately. Especially when he's very busy all over the country helping girls. He has high family priorities so has no time. So i don't think its fair to say he's bad when his every energy is put into helping people, he took me on holiday and treated me well before we started dating. I had so much fun. Unprotected and anal was for his benefit not bb with clients necessarily that was my choice. Most of the girls really liked him but he didn't want them in that way it's just business, so they've tried to destroy his reputation. He just cut them off and stopped talking to them so they are vengeful. I have seen messages when i snooped through his phone without him knowing. Not just what he's said to me because i wanted to know for sure. If he was all bad i would say, no ones perfect or is mistake free.He has a good heart though and has a moral not to treat people bad because you get bad karma. I no longer speak to him so have no personal or financial gain. We parted on ok terms it was my fault not his. We were going to Thailand but i decided it would be too awkward. I was the one that said i don't want to know him anymore as it complicated things in my personal life.

My AW profile is fantasyslut69 I work INDEPENDENTLY now in London and the SouthWest.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 05:17:08 pm by fantasyslut »

James999

So don't take me for an idiot,
I went to a very good school.
My mums a well respected teacher,
and i had a tutor on weekends.
Im far from stupid

The Tutor, did your parents get a receipt for this?  :unknown:

As for not being Stupid and Idiot, most stupid idiots claim they are neither stupid or idiots  :thumbsup:

fantasyslut

These girls are already working he just helps their profile he has no involvement in any meetings or phones. He books the hotel makes sure you ok. Then comes to pick up money before you go home and take you to the train station ETC. I have had a few bad clients and he supported me through that it's an outlet. Its such a secretive profession, also the oldest profession i enjoy what i do. He's not bad do any of you know him personally, or have even met him i don't think you can judge a persons character fully until you know them do you?  :dash:

Like i said just a PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.

Offline akauya

I was saying i wasn't independent when i was working for him, but now i am because he pushed me to be independent and get all of my money instead of paying him a fee like all groups. So don't take me for an idiot, I went to a very good school. No latin wasn't part of the curriculum and hasn't been for at least 10 years. My mums a well respected teacher, and i had a tutor on weekends. Im far from stupid or on drugs. I only plan on working for the next 6 months then leave this country. Im not bothered what any of you really think. I am just telling you my personal experiences. We dated for a while so don't tell me i don't know what he's like as we had a very close relationship, and shared most things. The girls that worked for him were hard work and expected him to solve there family problems and be on call 24/7, and gave him a lot of grief for not replying immediately. Especially when he's very busy all over the country helping girls. He has high family priorities so has no time. So i don't think its fair to say he's bad when his every energy is put into helping people, he took me on holiday and treated me well before we started dating. I had so much fun. Unprotected and anal was for his benefit not bb with clients necessarily that was my choice. Most of the girls really liked him but he didn't want them in that way it's just business, so they've tried to destroy his reputation. He just cut them off and stopped talking to them so they are vengeful. I have seen messages when i snooped through his phone without him knowing. Not just what he's said to me because i wanted to know for sure. If he was all bad i would say, no ones perfect or is mistake free.He has a good heart though and has a moral not to treat people bad because you get bad karma. I no longer speak to him so have no personal or financial gain. We parted on ok terms it was my fault not his. We were going to Thailand but i decided it would be too awkward. I was the one that said i don't want to know him anymore as it complicated things in my personal life.

My AW profile is fantasyslut69 I work INDEPENDENTLY now in London and the SouthWest.

Jesus... I'm not one to criticise well educated people but I think they forgot to teach you about paragraphs, punctuation and spelling. What you posted would sound fine if you were talking to someone but you are not. You are typing it on a public forum whilst claiming that you are well educated. Please don't do that.

:hi:

fantasyslut

I was a A* student and currently studying a degree in medicine. No you don't get a receipt but you do for £40,000 a term in private education. You obviously are very poorly educated, I'm sorry for this fact. The thing is in my personal life I'm busy, so i don't get time to have a boyfriend. My personal life shouldn't concern you it is adultWORK.

James999

I was a A* student and currently studying a degree in medicine.

When a pro$$ie says a fegree in medicine, it usually means having a look on google to see what her rash may be  :sarcastic:

cockneybstrd

I was a A* student and currently studying a degree in medicine. No you don't get a receipt but you do for £40,000 a term in private education. You obviously are very poorly educated, I'm sorry for this fact. The thing is in my personal life I'm busy, so i don't get time to have a boyfriend. My personal life shouldn't concern you it is adultWORK.

I wish she wasnt banned as this is so much fun

You might want to get your parents to complain to the Private School you attended (Ps Most Private Schools still do Latin) as 40,000 a term would be more than any private school in the UK

Its fucking laughable you actually claim to be studying Medicine. Its actually offensive to those hard working students who have actually achieved the qualifications to study Medicine to claim that you do.

Offline akauya

You have to give her credit for choosing an appropriate name - she lives in fantasy land :D

Offline Happylad

Well, you didn`t learn any latin, you didn`t learn to write grammatical english, despite the allegedly excellent teaching prowess of your mother, so pray enlighten us as to the subject in which you gained the A*.

Tjkooker

She passed her A* levels when Dr Spanks stuck his disease ridden cock up her shitter and gave her a dose of every Sti known to man. That's why she needs the medical degree so she can treat herself.

SirFrank

I can't decide whether this is funny or sad. I think the latter

Offline berksboy

These girls are already working he just helps their profile he has no involvement in any meetings or phones. He books the hotel makes sure you ok. Then comes to pick up money before you go home and take you to the train station ETC. I have had a few bad clients and he supported me through that it's an outlet. Its such a secretive profession, also the oldest profession i enjoy what i do. He's not bad do any of you know him personally, or have even met him i don't think you can judge a persons character fully until you know them do you?  :dash:

Like i said just a PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.
   So you cant book a hotel on your own ? Why does he pick  up YOUR money ? Cant get to a train station with out him ?

Offline Daffodil

Fuck me, it takes a special kind of stupid to think people would buy this bullshit  :wackogirl:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
An intelligent woman, ignore the hyperbole about being privately educated wouldn't hook up and form a relationship with a butt-ugly pimp that forces bareback and under age sex games on women. Of course, we know she is ficker than Mandingo's cock.