Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy2Savannah, Middlesbrough, waste of oxygen  (Read 5586 times)

17 review(s) for Sexy2savannha (10 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online williambream

External Link/Members Only

I had a full meet but this was 2-3 months ago and I wouldn't wish this girls attitude on my worst enemy.

The cost, from memory, was as seen on her current prices for half an hour. I just can't find any redeeming features which is a shame as she looks like she would be fun.

As I handed over the money she let me know the landlord might pop around (perfect) to collect the rent. Her house could be mistaken for a retirement cottage in a palliative care compound which is encircled in the set of shameless.

No kissing, fingering was 'too hard' (bollocks) and I was out of there in about 10 minutes following a shit attempt at oral/deepthroat.

There was just no effort and therefore no incentive for me to recommend her or return. I get the feeling she's done this for so long there is nothing she hasn't seen which has led to a generally apathetic approach to her job.

Hopefully this negative changes someones mind before they make the mistake in seeing her.

Offline nufc4life

For some reason, I try to avoid profiles which just seem over the top, with loads of come and fuck me, and taste my dripping wet pussy, and ones which have loads of emojis replacing letters in random words.

I just feel this enthusiasm won't be matched in real. Sorry you had a bad punt though

Offline roboeggman

For some reason, I try to avoid profiles which just seem over the top, with loads of come and fuck me, and taste my dripping wet pussy, and ones which have loads of emojis replacing letters in random words.

I just feel this enthusiasm won't be matched in real. Sorry you had a bad punt though

Though this profile has what I'd consider an overuse of emojis anyway, the replacing of random letters seems to be a formatting difference between the desktop and mobile site, and the "??" inputs are where an emoji has been used that either your browser or phone doesn't know.

I'd imagine that the ones who have the letters being replaced issue are creating their profiles on the web app.

Offline nufc4life

Though this profile has what I'd consider an overuse of emojis anyway, the replacing of random letters seems to be a formatting difference between the desktop and mobile site, and the "??" inputs are where an emoji has been used that either your browser or phone doesn't know.

I'd imagine that the ones who have the letters being replaced issue are creating their profiles on the web app.

Didn't know that; so profiles like these are just a silly formatting mistake when creating the profile.

I used to think, why someone would purposefully create a cluttered profile like that

Offline Sar-Major

Didn't know that; so profiles like these are just a silly formatting mistake when creating the profile.

I used to think, why someone would purposefully create a cluttered profile like that

Errr....................... A Fuck Wit..........................  :rolleyes:       :dash: :dash: :dash:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline trainspotter

Hopefully this negative changes someones mind before they make the mistake in seeing her.
[/quote]

Thank you - you have. I gave her a neutral some time ago but had begun to be interested in giving her another chance. Stupid idea as shown. I recognise too many of the traits and things seem to have got worse rather thsn better

Offline TheSpaniard

It's a shame. I was thinking of banging her arse but with that behaviour I might have to give her a miss.

Online als468

She was on "the list" for my recent trip "Up North". I'll probably end up getting pissed and trying a massage shop. Will report if otherwise!

Offline SBM

Arguably my worst punt ever, this girl.  I'd gone largely off a lot of positive feedback at the time, but she appears to be taking part in a massive downward spiral that shows no sign of stopping.