Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cleo_English (Sheffield)  (Read 884 times)

33 review(s) for LaaLaa (15 positive, 4 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline gfeman

External Link/Members Only

I met Cleo_English recently during her tour of Sheffield. I'd done my research on here and acknowledged the mixed reviews but I thought I'd give her a chance due to the lack of availability in the Sheffield area.

comms
Communication was excellent. Answered the phone and text me the address.

Sensible hotel near the city centre. Clean and modern. Ample parking. Toilets and shower facilities available

Looks
As mentioned in the previous reviews she's definitely the girl in the pics. Age seems about right. And she's quite stunning both facially and her figure.

The event
I asked for a full girlfriend experience to which she agreed to. However it wasn't rely like that. Only light kissing. Not much attention. She didn't seem focused or interested. She seemed distant. OW was okay.

I would have probably rated this review a negative but the communication was good. The location was good. And she's quite stunning IMO.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 12:22:34 pm by gfeman »

Offline stevedave

Thanks for the review.

Was OW your choice, or was OWO not offered?

Offline gfeman

Thank you.

I didn't really ask if she offered OWO. I just went with the flow and it was OW. I did ask for a full girlfriend experience but it wasn't delivered. She seemed very distant and disengaged.