Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine - Thai hot oil & Tantric massage (Nottingham)  (Read 3515 times)

peguslegus

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Visited for a 4th time in the past year. Seen a variety of other erotic/tantric masseurs in-between, but keep coming back to Jasmine. Arranged via text for the following day (near the arboretum behind Trent University), all very easy and quick, £50 for 30 mins. I used to go for the hour, but tend to get aroused fairly quickly, so lying on my stomach with a stiffy poking down gets uncomfortable.

Into the nice and tidy bedroom (subdued lighting/ambient music/running water ornament) and off with the clothes. Have had a firm massage before, which is very good, really does know how to manipulate muscles using a variety of techniques and can apply a lot of force - saw her balancing on her knees on the base of my spine at one point, which felt pretty great. Feeling delicate I opted for a soft relaxing one this time.

She gets naked from the get go and really is a sight to behold - petite (not the tits, they're huge and shapely) and attractive. There's also a well placed mirror with some great views on offer when she's bent over you. Hot oil is poured on your bum which is then delicately spread around all the vital areas - including giving your hole a tickle. Then she oils up and gives a very vigorous boobs2body - from bum2head. This is interspersed with some all over massaging by hand, with frequent strokes of your cock/balls to keep you chubbed up. Even glides over you with her cute bum.

Gets even better when you're on your back, kneeling between your legs, teasing around, then stroking, then diving up your body, dick sliding between those epic tits. Then turns around, slides up and down you on her botty. At this point I had steam coming out of my ears and was hitting my head with a mallet. Ends with a nice firm HJ between her tits whilst I'm giving her velvety puss and bum a gentle stroke (very soothing). Really gives the bell-end a rub when you're cumming which prolongs the orgasm and always makes my legs involuntarily squirm. Then off to the bathroom for a shower after she's squeezed the last drop out and tidied me up.

Lovely lady, easy to talk to (superb English), really puts the effort in and seems to delight in what she does. This review is entirely selfish, want her to be busy so she sticks around so I can keep going every few months. Although, I did spare you a surreptitious description of my genitals, so I'm also a giver.  :angelgirl:

Offline Hotdogboy88

Does she allow playing with those great looking tits??

Cheers for the review.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
07858 647334
+447858647334

Offline X3 Guy

Does she allow playing with those great looking tits??

Cheers for the review.

She does but can keep you waiting which can be  a good thing or not depending on your mood. I too found her to be excellent.

facefuk

I'd arranged to see her before Christmas but when I arrived at Waverley Street she didn't reply to  my text asking for her address.
Does she allow sucking her tits?

Offline MajorPayne

I'd arranged to see her before Christmas but when I arrived at Waverley Street she didn't reply to  my text asking for her address.
Sounds like you had a confirmed booking that the SP did not honour, correct?  This would deserve a negative review on that basis.

facefuk

Thanks.
I left a negative review on 22nd December 2018. I still wanna suck her tits so I'll and arrange a meeting some time soon. Hopefully it'll happen next time.

Offline X3 Guy

[/quote

Don’t think she allows it, didn’t try myself but got the impression that sort of behaviour is off limits. But if you don’t ask you don’t get!

Offline Hotdogboy88

I spoke to her and she said touching ok.  It no kissing or sucking.
She sounded nice though.