Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Here we go....  (Read 1105 times)

Bobdayley

Not for the faint hearted... £100/4 hours

External Link/Members Only

Q. Do you do bareback?   A. Yes I do I am always tested and all I ask is that you are clean

:dash:  :dash: :dash:  :scare:  :scare:  :cool:

Offline iPad3

She couldn't pay me enough!!!!

Offline lewishamguy

Not for the faint hearted... £100/4 hours

External Link/Members Only

Q. Do you do bareback?   A. Yes I do I am always tested and all I ask is that you are clean

:dash:  :dash: :dash:  :scare:  :scare:  :cool:

I doubt the dude who she was riding in cowgirl is you :lol:

Offline Rickrabbit

Its hard to imagine who would go there (actually...it stays soft to imagine who would go there)

Reminded me of some interesting anecdote about The Lone Ranger and Tonto... (must be her cowgirl action, or maybe its the mask she wears in one of the photos)

Apparently the guy who came up with these characters had a bit on an in joke going around the names the characters called each other. Tonto was called Tonto by the Lone Ranger, which is Spanish for stupid and Tonto called the Lone Ranger what sounded like "Kemo sabe" but was in fact a slur of "Que No Sabe" translated as "he who does not understand" roughly in context, Spanish again. So they spent the time calling each other stupid. A bit like this prossie proposition, with or without the mask.  :cool: Of course Tonto always rode bareback, so maybe he was stupid after all.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 09:29:11 am by Rickrabbit »

Flemstone

This is clearly a joke, but it is funny. Favourite movie - Fight Club. What is your favourite sexual fantasy?   being gangbanged in a club by at least 40 guys.

Also the English used is pretty good. I seriously doubt that she's English speaking.