Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CuteAmber26 - Clacton  (Read 647 times)

3 review(s) for CuteAmber26 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline johnski316

Just called Amber as I had a spare 30mins - offered a car meet as this was the first time I had seen her.
Drove to the road and called as arranged but made to wait another 15/20 mins. Was going to leave then she appeared and jumped into the car.

As we drove she had her phone out to use as a flashlight to find the paperwork, I gave it to her (£60 for 30mins - she asked for £70, but I said on AW it states £60). She then asked me to pull in to a car park next to a shop so she could get a small bottle of vodka - why ask me to park near the back of the car park? She jumped out and went into the shop so I turned the car around and drove to the road in time to see the same old blue Vauxhall that I had parked in front of down her road pull up outside the shop and Amber run out and get in. They drove off quickly, but I followed - once her man realised I was on their tail he floored it. I followed but was not going to risk an accident for £60 - especially when I know his car and where he lives... Not sure how much tyres are these days?!

I am sure some reports and reviews are genuine - so roll the dice and take your chance. Or go to Colchester and see Ryna for a much better experience without the theft.

Offline Shawnwizle

A brick through the window should suffice.

Barry78

Thanks for the review. It does seem that there's a real 50/50 on this one with half orf the reviews saying she's amazing and the others saying she's a rip off merchant junkie.

I had thought about her a few times and based this on the positive reviews, however there's no interest from me now.

Was it the off license on the main road by chance? Seems like the quickest route as it goes to the one way system and away you go.

Offline johnski316

Yep, there is a roundabout too, so if a 'chase' occurs there is a good chance the pissed off punter gets stuck with other traffic in the way