Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Phoenix Club - Marylebone/Baker Street  (Read 948 times)

acemaverick

External Link/Members Only

So, first review! I've done a lot of P4P in Thailand, but never anything in the UK. For some reason I've always been a bit more wary of being scammed in London, but that's probably just because I don't know the ropes, and never knew of UKP and Adultwork etc before. I was nervous and excited for today's experience, just as much as I was the first time I delved into the Thai scene. It was very amusing going on the tube to the venue, knowing what I was about to get up to whilst watching everyone else seemingly go about their day normally.

Comms was fine, I provisionally booked by email the day before and then received a reply asking me to call on the day to confirm after 9am. I did this but had to call a couple of times before getting through and then it was dealt with fine once I got through. Received a text minutes after the call.

I arrived slightly early so I sat in Marylebone station for 5 minutes so I would be able to walk straight up and knock, without hanging around. I had also looked on Google Maps to see exactly what the lie of the land was like. As I approached the door I saw someone else arrive just ahead so followed that guy in.

On arrival I was pleasantly greeted by the hostess and led into a room with the other arrivals and told to put my things in a plastic wallet, undress, take a towel and put on a robe. I was a bit nervous as it was like getting changed in the swimming pool except no one's going swimming, we're about to eat and fuck pussy. There was another guy who had been several times before and clearly knew the gameplan; he was first in the shower and first into the room where the ladies were waiting for pre-session chats and drinks. Therefore he was ready to go when the klaxon sounded. He was also pleasant and talkative, but a few of the other guys seemed a bit quiet for whatever reason. I was happy to chat to whoever as I'm kind of a sociable type I suppose.

After showering I entered the room where the fun was take place, and it was slightly overwhelming walking into a room with four very hot women lounging around, dressed up to the hilt in stockings and high heels. I was glad I'd taken 1/2 a bluey before going, as it just took the edge off the pressure to perform when you're looking around at other naked guys also getting down to what you're going to do as well.

Ladies:-

Barbara - was kind of the leader, making sure that everyone was getting involved, as there were a few other newbies there as well as myself. She was really friendly and encouraged us to just dive in and take the initiative.

Sarah - a really lovely British girl who is not only stunning but really easy to talk to. And very accomodating, asking if I wanted to do this or that position etc.

Nadia - A gorgeous black haired girl with a very slim yet hourglass figure. Lovely boobs and fake eyelashes.

Kelly - A lot like Nadia with black hair and very dark eyes but with a fuller figure, slighty bigger breasts. Had a lovely smile and was easy to connect with.

So as I was the last to shower, when I went into the room the fun had already just started. Two guys were lying on one bed getting sucked off and the other two girls were busy in the smaller room. Not really knowing what to do with myself, Barbara told me to just get stuck in, which I duly did. I followed another guy's lead when I saw him go down on one of the girls from behind who was sucking another guy, I did the same to the other girl on the bed. It seemed like quite a while that I was doing this before finally the girl (Kelly) asked the Guy to swap with me, so I could get sucked off while he DATY. It was nice to see her take control to make sure we all got some action. She gave OWO to me and the other guy seemed to disappear. The experienced guy then came over and took Kelly doggy, while she sucked me off. She then put a rubber on me and rode me well once he had gone, and I came inside her for cum #1.

Kelly passed me wipes and tissues and I took a drink for a few mintues. I was then keen to get back in the mix thanks to the bluey, and Nadia asked if I wanted to play, to which I said yes, to which she point to the bed so she could suck me off. After a nice BJ OWO with lots of lip work on the shaft, I rubbered up and took her missionary. I didn't come here though, and kind of pretended to. I took more wipes and another drink.

I then went through to the smaller room and barbara beckoned me to put my dick in her mouth while she lay on her back, being fingered by a guy who was receiving oral from Sarah. I then rubbered up and had Barbara in missionary. She has such a lovely full figure that you just want to wrap your arms around, smother and give her a good fucking. She seemed to like this a lot. She then gave me a handjob but it was a little too firm for my liking, so I said I needed a rest. She then kindly gave me a massage while I watched Sarah get fucked (at this point I was waiting for a go on her!) That guy finished up and I started chatting to Sarah and Barbara together. I then gave Sarah a massage and then we swapped and she gave me oral. Interestingly she automatically rubbered me up for the BJ without asking whether I wanted OWO. I just went along with this in case it was her preference. I then fucked her in missionary and came pretty quickly for the second time.

Sarah has big breasts with implants and both nipples are pierced. She also has some nice tattoos, full lips, lovely hair and gorgeous hips with a little waist. After i came, I proceeded to give her oral which she seemed to enjoy, and then she asked me if I wanted to fuck her again, so I did.

I was unable to cum again and at this point there was about 15 minutes left (they announce when there is 30 and 15 minutes left, so you know where you stand time-wise). I then said thanks to Sarah and chatted with her and Barbara again for a while. They were so friendly and nice. I then went through to the cloakroom and got dressed. I chatted to the hostess and another lady for a while who were also lovely, and then said my goodbyes and left. Straight out onto the street and back into the tube with a massive smile on my face.

The ladies were so nice, welcoming and professional I'll definitely be going back. They whole operation was extremely clean and well-organised also. The towels and robes were of a high standard and there were plenty of condoms and lube around within arms reach for the girls.

I didn't see any other guys cum outside of the condom onto the girls and in hindsight I wished I'd have asked if this was possible.