Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Supersweetalex - Dukinfield, Greater Manchester  (Read 5196 times)

4 review(s) for SuperSweetAlex (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by cueball]

Offline Bustydusty

External Link/Members Only

Met Alex recently for a quickie
Good comms easy free parking nearby

Alex says size 14 on her profile which I’d guess is about right - I didn’t fancy her at all tbh but wasn’t really bothered as I just wanted a massage and blowjob
Booked 20 mins for £30 and lay on my front for a short but pretty decent massage (about 10 mins) then flipped over for some very good owo followed pretty quickly by a very nice cim :thumbsup:

Being a tight fucker I tend to punt largely at the cheaper end of the market and will probably being seeing Alex again when I’m in the area
Can’t beat a good owo with cim  :lol:

goldwing1

Got her on my list.
Would you say the postcode of SK16 - Dukinfield is accurate, only a few miles from me.

Offline cash2spare

Nice review OP and she seems ok for £30 and cim. Does she spit or swallow mate, might give her a go myself, Cheers.

Offline Bustydusty

Nice review OP and she seems ok for £30 and cim. Does she spit or swallow mate, might give her a go myself, Cheers.

I can’t remember tbh but swallow isn’t in her likes so I guess she spat :unknown:

Offline cash2spare

I can’t remember tbh but swallow isn’t in her likes so I guess she spat :unknown:

Thanks mate, glad you enjoyed it will pay her a visit very soon.

Offline Bustydusty

Quick bump to this as I’ve seen her again recently for her new blow n go service - not a looker by any means but gives a very good blowjob with her big tits brushing my thighs ending with cim £20
Excellent vfm  :thumbsup:

Offline katmandu

not a looker by any means but gives a very good blowjob with her big tits brushing my thighs ending with cim £20
Excellent vfm  :thumbsup:

Who needs a £150 an hour "courtesan" or "princess" that don't even do owo!?  :hi:

goldwing1

Who needs a £150 an hour "courtesan" or "princess" that don't even do owo!?  :hi:

As long as it`s clean, there`s no difference between sucking your cock and sucking your finger.

Offline Tezzers

Hey Guys, Has anyone got this girls phone number, as it`s never showing on AW ?

Offline Bustydusty

I don’t think I’m supposed to give it out as she doesn’t display it - just send her a message

goldwing1

The rule is basically you don`t disclose it unless it`s already in the public domain.
Apart from the rules, it`s basically an unwritten rule that you don`t disclose it anyway.

Offline Tezzers

I don’t think I’m supposed to give it out as she doesn’t display it - just send her a message

Thanks for reply mate, yeah i emailed her before asking on here but got no answer, that`s why i asked lol. No matter, i`ll wait and see :)

Offline boltonlad6969

Offline roadrunner69999

She's a bit of a "geezer bird" in that i'd imagine she'd be a great laugh on the drink and be part of a lads group. Body wise she's very curvy and more than fuckable. Facially she's marmite. I likes the marmite some athers may not. Easlly worth a try though at her current prices. She'll def entertain.

Offline Bustydusty

She's a bit of a "geezer bird" in that i'd imagine she'd be a great laugh on the drink and be part of a lads group. Body wise she's very curvy and more than fuckable. Facially she's marmite. I likes the marmite some athers may not. Easlly worth a try though at her current prices. She'll def entertain.

Don’t find her attractive at all myself but cumming in her mouth feels just as good as it does with most others - the price is attractive tho :thumbsup:

Offline Tezzers

Number on profile now!!

Yeah i got it this morning, cheers, Messaged her but told not available till next week. Busty, does she get topless/naked during the blow n go, or stay clothed ?

Offline Bustydusty

Yeah i got it this morning, cheers, Messaged her but told not available till next week. Busty, does she get topless/naked during the blow n go, or stay clothed ?

Topless - decent pair of tits brushing over my thighs while she sucked me off - was back in the car 15 minutes after leaving it and well worth £20 of anybody’s money

Offline Tezzers

Topless - decent pair of tits brushing over my thighs while she sucked me off - was back in the car 15 minutes after leaving it and well worth £20 of anybody’s money

Thanks, that`ll do for me  :thumbsup: is her place actually on King Street or nearby ?

Offline Bustydusty

Thanks, that`ll do for me  :thumbsup: is her place actually on King Street or nearby ?

On it

Offline kingkong69

Nothing wrong being tight..Some of the girls charged crazy prices.. :scare:

Offline Templebor

More girls should charge 30 for a blow and go. I'm a tight fucker too!

Offline Bustydusty

More girls should charge 30 for a blow and go. I'm a tight fucker too!

She’s only £20 as is sexy lexy in gorton

Offline Licking Lizard

Can't see anything on her profile less then £30

Offline Bustydusty

Can't see anything on her profile less then £30
It’s gone now but she still does it - maybe I should start a blow n go thread instead?

Offline Licking Lizard

It’s gone now but she still does it - maybe I should start a blow n go thread instead?
:thumbsup:

Always worth an ask i guess...

Offline Kool Keef

Good idea on the B n G thread :thumbsup:

Offline samneil15

Legend thanks Dusty.

FYI, I saw this one the other day for the 20 min massage special. Unable to post a review at the moment for some reason I'm getting this error:

An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

I've messaged admin, but if anyone has any ideas, let me know.

Offline Kool Keef

Legend thanks Dusty.

FYI, I saw this one the other day for the 20 min massage special. Unable to post a review at the moment for some reason I'm getting this error:

An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

I've messaged admin, but if anyone has any ideas, let me know.

Have you tried pressing the blue New Review link button?
Worked for me

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline samneil15

Offline FrancisTay155

Any recent links or contact info for her? :)

Offline Licking Lizard

init, but that's what tends to happen when you highlight a good VFM punt. They either go awol or wack their prices up into the stratosphere.

Sometimes keeping a gem to yourself is not a bad idea, no matter how well intentioned a review is.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

The rule is basically you don`t disclose it unless it`s already in the public domain.
Apart from the rules, it`s basically an unwritten rule that you don`t disclose it anyway.

Number on profile now!!

Although her profile has now gone, if you click on the 3 reviews displayed at the top of thid page (which is also her UKP Profile) her contact number is displayed. UKP Automatically scans AW Profiles and those that have reviews on here, their contact numbers are automatically picked up by their UKP Profile.

goldwing1

Although her profile has now gone, if you click on the 3 reviews displayed at the top of thid page (which is also her UKP Profile) her contact number is displayed. UKP Automatically scans AW Profiles and those that have reviews on here, their contact numbers are automatically picked up by their UKP Profile.

Like this

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=21258

Offline fishy68

I texted her the other day. she said she has stopped working