Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Chyna-x - Aldgate  (Read 3896 times)

10 review(s) for Chyna-x (6 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
12 review(s) for Chyna-xxx (7 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Ron89

External Link/Members Only

Visited this girl last week when she was in London. Near Aldgate good comms and easy to get to. Facially I’d say this girl is the most attractive girl I’ve been with in my years of punting, and possibly including the real world also. She’d be that girl in the club that every guy wants to pull. Gorgeous, better than her just decent pics. Body-wise, she has nice breasts and a large round ass - you can tell she’s lost a lot of weight as there’s some loose skin/lack of tone. This took away from my experience if I’m honest.

She gives good head and is a little submissive, seemed to encourage facefucking. Sex was good, she can take a pounding and complies with everything. Basically, there were two neutral points; one being the loose/untoned body and two being the fact that her kissing felt mechanical and as if she’d rather not. She wasn’t very convincing. A big thing for me is the girl being into it and she didn’t seem it.

All in all a neutral is about right. She has a really nice personality and comes across as very smart, but a couple of things took away from the experience for me.

Offline jammyjay

Hidden Image/Members Only

Would you say is this how she looks currently body wise?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 12:20:28 pm by jammyjay »

Offline Ron89

Offline Foxtail17

I have always had this lady on my HL but I like good, passionate DFK so maybe not.

Offline grithh

I had a visit with her not too long ago and she did provide DFK

Offline Belgarion

I had a visit with her not too long ago and she did provide DFK

So maybe write a review of this experience

Offline Stealthmode

she must of had a gastric band or some sort of weight loss surgery. I remember seeing her years back in croydon, she must have been size 18/20+. i remember he hating precum during owo which lost her points
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 04:00:42 pm by Stealthmode »

Offline grithh

So maybe write a review of this experience

im actually new to punting and have done it quite a few times, most the people i visit are usually well reviewed. i will start to post more reviews however

Offline grithh

she must of had a gastric band or some sort of weight loss surgery. I remember seeing her years back in croydon, she must have been size 18/20+. i remember he hating precum during owo which lost her points
she had a lot of loose skin and while she was riding me she did go out of breath quite easy lol but shes a cool person did everything i asked her

Offline Ron89

she had a lot of loose skin and while she was riding me she did go out of breath quite easy lol but shes a cool person did everything i asked her
Yeah great attitude to be fair. Just off putting having all that skin wobbling around

Offline tdh

Has she moved on as the profile seems inactive

Offline grithh

Has she moved on as the profile seems inactive
it seems she is based in nottingham but she is inactive right now idk why

Offline Belgarion

im actually new to punting and have done it quite a few times, most the people i visit are usually well reviewed. i will start to post more reviews however

It doesn't matter if the SPs are well reviewed. Actually helps show consistency of service

Offline Ron89

Looking at previous reviews, this s what she used to look like.
Wow, looks much much better now, especially in the face. She’s model attractive. It’s just the body. She’ll return, I think she deactivates her profile sometimes when she goes back home

Offline Belgarion

Looking at previous reviews, this s what she used to look like.

Now I remember her, if memory serves she was touring in London with another lass and I saw her in the apartment as well.

Wow! She looks completely different.

Offline Dinekid7

Yh I had he twice when she was a big girl, personally my favorite WG, I was pissed that  the money I was paying her was going towards her weight loss surgery, for me she was BBW perfection, ah WELL.

Offline grithh

Offline JackJones

Back on again.
Talk about a transformation. She's been on the HL for a while. We had chats about meeting up but nothing ever came of it. She was nice and all. Need to revisit.

Clearly a lurker of UKP. From her profile, addressing the above review:

Q. ‘You weren’t into kissing/denied OWO’   
A. I’m sorry (well I shouldn’t be) but hygiene is so so important to me. If you are denied a service the issue lies with you and your hygiene. Sometimes gum isn’t enough - I always have mouthwash and toothpaste available. I also always have a shower available with clean towels and sanex which is gentle to wash down below.

Hmmm...
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 08:56:29 pm by azechai »