Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exotic Halle - Central London  (Read 901 times)

10 review(s) for Ldngal123456 (4 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Ron89

External Link/Members Only

I visited this one recently, good comms, central London location. I read a lot of mixed opinions about her appearance, I thought she was attractive, oriental features, curvy yet not out of shape looking. Personality wise she’s quite quiet, gives you a few words here and there, and is quite happy with silence. Some would find it awkward but I wasn’t bothered. She’s very friendly though, quite liked her personality the more I spoke with her.

She does lip kissing only, for those who like DFK look elsewhere, I knew this so didn’t mind. Her oral is good, variation and depth, no teeth, I could have let her do that the whole time quite happily but liked her figure too much to do that. Went in doggy, her ass is big and round, probably just about qualifies as bubble but could be more toned. It’s not too big which was my worry before hand. One negative was that she’s not very tight at all, which took away from the experience somewhat. She was compliant and made the right noises but definitely resisted as I began to pound her with 8/10 force. She cannot take a full on pounding if you’re over average in size in my opinion.

All in all I’m giving a neutral. Attractive and good oral, but not sure if she’s great value for money as she’s not cheap.

Offline bigcock95-14

Shes not very tight? What do you mean, was her pussy too loose?
Banned reason: Fantasist. Asking for videos+phone numbers, but no reviews
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Ron89

Yes, felt loose and unsatisfying

Offline Sinz

You have been on here over a year, care to contribute anything to the forum ?

Offline last_days_of_logan

and again

money saved (due to not being able to take a pounding)....thank you Ron89

Offline driver

Thanks for your review. You mention oriental features. Would you say she's Chinese British?

Offline driver

Thanks for your review. You mention oriental features. Would you say she's Chinese British?

No need to answer this, her profile states French-Creole Dominican