Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Harmony, Earls Court, London.  (Read 866 times)

Offline Yonilover18

External Link/Members Only

A couple of weeks ago, I went into their shop to book an appointment. It was for one hour's massage, with an oriental lady called "Lily".

I was shown into the room where I undressed and laid on the couch. So far, so good.

The "massage" got underway. I was draped with towels. It soon became clear that "Lily" was untrained and unqualified masseuse. I have had many massages before, and was looking for yet another satisfying and rewarding massage but it was not what I got. The lady just rubbed my body aimlessly, with no particular sensual strokes. And she pushed her hands and arms very hard into my body and jabbed me all over with her elbows. She "massaged" one side of my body more than the other side. In short, she had no clue as to what a massage was. It was so painful. Also there was no HE offered and she kept all her clothes on.

Out of all the massages I've had, it was definitely the worst I've ever had. I was in pain for about a week, especially in the lower back region.

I had visited Harmony (formerly Dr & Spa) because it has been mentioned in other reviews on this site, and because I've previously met Linda and Sofia elsewhere, so I had certain expectations. It has turned out that Harmony only offer "professional" massage, albeit by a person with no knowledge about providing massage.

Do not go there!!