Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian Priya Babe - Haringey  (Read 1527 times)

5 review(s) for INDIAN PRIYA BABE (0 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]
5 review(s) for Amira Big Boobs (0 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by sunnyj]

testuser

It's a while ago since I saw this one but might as well review anyway. I occasionally forget to review. I saw this one while gagging for an Indian knowing she's not actually Indian but looks wise did the trick and was close enough for the mean time.

I'll give it a neutral because although it wasn't terrible it was a fair bit flimflam especially her demeanour and setup was a bit unprofessional.

Booking I don't remember any hiccups but getting the the place, it wasn't super discrete but the worst I've seen either. It was around the corner from a main street potentially in view of a lot of foot traffic and with a moderate amount of activity but not at least right on the main street. However in the front area there were people who seemed to live in the flat which I got the impression was shared having some kind of loud debate, blocking the way in and not being discrete. The sense of a lack of concern for being discrete was reinforced when I entered a fairly messy flat and there was another girl sitting casually in the living area and running around a fair bit including for a reason I don't remember but seemed odd popping into the room while I was waiting for the girl to come back after stashing the cash which took a long time. She asked if I wanted to see two girls and I said I wasn't up for that right now and after that she was pretty unenthusiastic, rushed, just went straight to give a hand job and to get it done with. Kind of grumpy and sitting away for me with body language that it was clear she wasn't up for much, kind of staying out of reach or not really enthusiastic.

Physically girl in the picture and very attractive as a curvy girl with the exception of the stomach being a bit too fat. Otherwise has a really nice body. You'd think the breasts would be a major appeal. When I touched them I swear they felt weird. Instead of nice and squishy kind of crunchy and hard. Taut even. I touched them and very quickly resolved that it wasn't happening, just nope. Particularly because my sense of it was almost as if they felt fragile, not really squeezable. I was a bit put off as well and it's quite likely her character is reciprocal in that regard which tarnished the mood a bit. Which was a shame as there was still her bum to fiddle with but at that point things had just gotten meh.

AW: 4810014

Phone: 07741908016
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 12:21:15 am by testuser »

Offline pumps

Why did you rate it as a neutral?  :unknown:

Offline Wozel

I’m confused like Pumps, why is this a neutral? Everything about it screams out negative

Offline MP778

I have read negatives a lot more positive than this.  Too bad as she looks pretty decent

Isn't it strange how if she was genuinely Indian but with the exact same looks she could easily double her prices?

testuser

I have read negatives a lot more positive than this.  Too bad as she looks pretty decent

Isn't it strange how if she was genuinely Indian but with the exact same looks she could easily double her prices?

I'm afraid I have my own mechanism for categorisation. Positive is that generally good can come of this or there's the real deal here overall. Neutral is you decide which people are indeed doing. For me around negative I'm mostly concerned with danger or serious infractions, things that might not just be annoyances some might merely sigh and put up with. Saying that, the discretion thing is very borderline, that really is important.

For me a definite negative would also be like a lot I've read, wrong girl and substitute wasn't even up to spec, girl was massively under the influence of something, stealing money, etc.

I don't think it matters too much as it's at least not positive which really would be misleading but also because because try as hard as we might for consistency punters all have their own tastes as well as standards and thresholds so reviews should always be read and impart enough information to let people decide for themselves. If in doubt put neutral and let people decide for themselves based on testimony.

Maybe some guy really likes maximum sized girls, goes to see one that's large only to find she's even larger than expected and pleasantly surprised so they leave a positive review. If I failed to read that personally liking buxom but not morbidly obese ladies then go based on the positive then I might have the shock of my life.

Although I have my own personal standards I do consider the audience which is why I put this as neutral because I know for many people it'll be a no go but I don't want to decide for everyone either.

On the hard breasts side I wonder if anyone else knows about that. Maybe it's because she was pregnant not long ago? I heard that can cause large engorged sensitive breasts as though full of gravel. I guess it's a bit of a curse as mammoth mammaries are lovely but not so much if rather than soft all crunchy and weird. Though perhaps I've gotten it all wrong. Perhaps I should have tried milking the cow? It wasn't all bad, she milked me good enough.

There's a mistake in my original review: "but the worst I've seen either.", not the worst.

That was talking about the placement though of the building, the behaviour or rather people and coordination honestly was probably around the worst I've seen for discretion (but not the worst imaginable).
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 06:37:36 pm by testuser »

testuser

"for a reason I don't remember but seemed odd"

Actually the reason was obvious, she was presenting herself, I just don't remember the excuse she gave for it. Basically you've got two girls on offer but only one really is into it while the other is like whatever pays the rent. The one up for it and she keeps running around like a little minx on display and intruding, etc. I might have even jumped tracks and had a good time if they weren't overly eager about it. It's like they can't bring themselves to do bait and switch but really want to so instead you have this sort of Laurel and Hardy like display. (example External Link/Members Only). They should just be advertising the one girl.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 07:04:37 pm by testuser »

Offline sunnyj

Thanks OP for the review. How long and how much you paid?

testuser

Thanks OP for the review. How long and how much you paid?

Just 1h and the price that was on the AW page. Though realistically I left just earlier probably before or around 30m (considering the silly time taken to stash the cash) really off my own choice because it wasn't doing much for me. Sort of just cum so at least she doesn't feel like she hasn't done anything to earn her salt then on my way. Probably a bit maladaptive really. Should just walk with balls full for another hit.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 08:28:21 pm by testuser »

Offline sunnyj

Just 1h and the price that was on the AW page. Though realistically I left just earlier probably before or around 30m (considering the silly time taken to stash the cash) really off my own choice because it wasn't doing much for me. Sort of just cum so at least she doesn't feel like she hasn't done anything to earn her salt then on my way. Probably a bit maladaptive really. Should just walk with balls full for another hit.
:hi:
Good to put the price in the review as some WGs change it and in this case profile gone.

testuser

:hi:
Good to put the price in the review as some WGs change it and in this case profile gone.

I can't really remember precisely but it would have been around 100 ph or not far from that (I rarely go over 120).
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 02:08:51 am by testuser »