Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sara Edinburgh - Do not go OMG  (Read 5847 times)

7 review(s) for Sara Edinburgh (3 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Happyjose]

Alexgerard

External Link/Members Only
Please guy stay away from this.
I have called Sara and gived me the address: View House, Tolbooth Wynd, Edinburgh EH6 6DR
I arrive there at ap 80 floor 8.
I went in I did not Like the girl nowhere near like her photos, she was not clean and just like a junkie, so I wanted to leave and acted stupid saying sorry I forgot my wallet in the car..as I wanted to get the f out of there.. she replayed you can't leave with out paying me..I said I don't have my wallet, so she started shouting MARCO, a fella got out of 1 room with a big knife in his hand telling me give me the money r u trying to rip me off..So obv I gives him 120 ...I was lucky he didn't f stab me.. I couldn't be alive what just happened..honestly guys stay away..

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Name Not Found

You sound very like an arsehole that was on here last year making shit up about girls he claimed to have seen in bizarre circumstances. 

I’m not sure how fucking stupid you have to be to post a girl’s entire address, but the obvious answer would seem to be “however fucking stupid YOU are”

Muppet

Offline Happyjose

Have you reported this to the authorities?

If not, then you should - anonymously, via crimestoppers as a minimum

Offline Happyjose

« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 05:25:33 am by Happyjose »

Offline daviebond

Donno why you thought she would look like her photos since they are VERY heavily photoshopped. There are a couple that do look like her though ;)

Offline auldie63

Offline TKovac

Hmm while I am not immediately calling him as a fake I remember booking a girl about 6 months ago. Got the address as viewhouse (no idea if that flat) took one look at the place on Google maps and though fuck that no worth while pussy will be in there.

That wasn't Sara though. Have seen her before and wouldn't go back as totally scatty and disorganised.  Beside alarm bells would already going off as thug central leith is quite different from tourist central Royal Mile that she claims to work from. Why would you accept that lie? What else would they lie about.

In summary op your either a fool or a tool
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 09:15:43 am by TKovac »
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Poopster

Don't know whether this is remotely genuine or not, but I was never going to go see her anyway.  So... :unknown:

Offline thethreefs

I wouldn't dismiss it offhand.

I saw her once, was a scatter brain as said above, covered in perfume but not washed, flaky makeup, shite service.
Seems the kind of girl that could easily end up swept up in the wrong crowd / habits. Marco rings a bell too as she used to claim to be Italian.

steer clear!

Offline mrh79

I too would question now credible this is. I wasn’t around for the Alistair days, when she gave a shit service, scammed, was off her face etc. However I’ve seen her twice in the last year at said flats and had no issues. Scatty yes, photo shopped pics with filters yes, not a very nice block of flats, but I’d find it hard to believe the events described actually happened. I certainly don’t think posting the full address is the way forward.

Offline TKovac

I could totally envison this girl pulling the stunt described. At the same time it could easily be a disgruntled ex etc.

As I said for me anyway the main warning sign would be saying she is in the nice safe discreet location of the Royal Mile but then directing you to unreformed trainspotting junkie territory. Would venture between the foot and the shore for any bit of pussy.
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Happyjose

The posted address has been reported to Admin several times now

As ever, his call

I would suggest there's no need for more reports

Offline woiczeck

Guys, I’m sure I’ve posted about this girl in the past.

This was a few years ago when she was on Easter road.  So i went to see her. For a quickie thank Good ness.  She seemed to be in ok Nic at the time but seems like the junk has got a hold.

Anyway after jumping her, there was aloud knock on the door and a bloke started to barge Ina me shouted abuse. Fascist abuse and claimed he was a cop. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was th same guy who held up the OP.

I wasn’t scared of the cops for what I was going there  but I was afraid of getting into an altercation and then explaining to the cops what I was doing there and why the guys face is all over the floor. 

So I think OP is genuine and I agree all should avoid.

Offline Matrix

This was a few years ago when she was on Easter road.  So i went to see her. For a quickie thank Good ness.  She seemed to be in ok Nic at the time but seems like the junk has got a hold.

Anyway after jumping her, there was aloud knock on the door and a bloke started to barge Ina me shouted abuse. Fascist abuse and claimed he was a cop. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was th same guy who held up the OP.

I wasn’t scared of the cops for what I was going there  but I was afraid of getting into an altercation and then explaining to the cops what I was doing there and why the guys face is all over the floor. 

By fascist abuse, do you mean he started shouting racist crap at you?

I don't think anyone in their right mind would want to see this bird.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 10:34:53 pm by Matrix »

Offline woiczeck

By fascist abuse, do you mean he started shouting racist crap at you?

I don't think anyone in their right mind would want to see this bird.

Yes!

Here’s my original comment in another thread. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29962.msg1531330#msg1531330

Jackson1

Don't know whether this is remotely genuine or not, but I was never going to go see her anyway.  So... :unknown:

I would tend to go with genuine with this one. You just need to look at her instagram or fb profile to see how insane she is. The lassie lives in an alternate reality that her arse and tits will only keep her in for a limited time. Absolute train wreck of a lassie.

Offline stphvincent

I had a similar experience around three years ago. Arrived at punt. She was based in  Leith at the time and I was sent to wait in an alley under the building. It was a well known council block in a shady area. Three shifty looking wee cunts come in and start giving me hassle. It could have been unconnected but it felt planned and the timing was suspicious.

Offline Matterhorn

Why didn't you review her? Isn't that one of the key reasons why this site is so beneficial?

I'm slightly perplexed as to why all this information is now coming out the woodwork (not just from the OP but some of the other comments - that's stuff we need to know)!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 07:08:37 pm by Matterhorn »

Offline thethreefs

Seems she reads ukp, spotted this while browsing

External Link/Members Only

recognised the tats.

-on closer look, its a different arm! never mind
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 11:17:34 am by thethreefs »

Offline S.X. MacHine

Having seen her once, around six years ago, I did' nt return; not because she was unattractive or unkempt, but because she was a bit cold, fake. Actually, she was IMO both pretty and intelligent.
It saddens me that she appears to have chosen a destructive life style.

PlayDude79

ive met her twice over the years. damn fine body on her and tits. good fuck also.

the apartment area, stunk of weed lol

Offline Clattypats

ive met her twice over the years. damn fine body on her and tits. good fuck also.

the apartment area, stunk of weed lol
3 posts since you've joined... I've seen her once... I've seen her twice... I've seen her twice... And not one Fucking review :rolleyes:... Just another leech by all accounts...  :dash:

Offline Confudled Human

3 posts since you've joined... I've seen her once... I've seen her twice... I've seen her twice... And not one Fucking review :rolleyes:... Just another leech by all accounts...  :dash:

+1

Whole point of this site is to share reviews whether they are years ago even. Never know it could be your negative review which would save another punter money if your review is deemed legit. Feel free to share or just being a leeching cunt 🤷🏽‍♂️