Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy-Scarlet-95 - Good GFE with English Girl  (Read 3491 times)

12 review(s) for EliteEnglishScarlett (7 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sar-Major]
6 review(s) for sexy_sarah_1994 (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]
12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7231973) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline akah

Meet happened in sometime in July 2018

Price
£90 for 30 mins

Comms
Quick texts back and forth. Booked on the day. An hour before the meat

The Venue
Rented flat in Richmond (she was touring). Clean and fit for purpose.

The Girl
Definitely the girl in the pics. Very good loking, in my eyes at least. Stated age seems correct. I requested a more natural look and that is what I got. She wore jeans and a tight top as requested

The Punt
She was very friendly and welcoming. Paid the money chatted a bit. I told her I was slightly nervous so she pulled down my pants slowly and starting OWO. Very good, no teeth used. This was interspersed with FK. The kissing was not deep at all. Almost like she didn't want to really kiss. Felt a bit forced. Tits felt good (not natural). Unfortunately I did not last long as the OWO got me (yes I know I paid £90 for a BJ and some FK, I dont care) and I came on her legs, while she was kneeling down.

Negatives
FK not that great

Positives
Good looking
Friendly
Good OWO (with no teeth as that is hard to find)

Overall
Overall good VFM. Great OWO with a freindly English girl!

Would I return
If she was in one location then maybe yes.

External Link/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

British is very rare around London.. and if is ridiculous prices some of them..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac