Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Harriet Appleby - Manchester/Salford  (Read 2591 times)

58 review(s) for Harriet Appleby (56 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline CD80

External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl for the first time last year when she was offering full service.... this review relates are to when I saw her last week now only offering massage/oral meets. My Plan A had gone out of the window this morning so still with an urge I noticed Harriets profile on my Hotlist. I didn't have much time available anyway and saw it was £25 for a 15 min meet (£10 extra for owo).

Dead easy comms all by text, same place as before so I knew where I was going (just off Regent Road).
Gave her a call and she talked me through buzzing her intercoms.
Upto the nice Apartment no complaints here. She's a girl with a fuller figure and I find her attractive (bit of a girl next door look imo).
Lots of nice DFK we strip off and she climbs aboard more DFK then she slowly licking her way down, working inside of my thighs to tease, lots of nice ball licking then some great owo. Finished me off on her big lovely tits. Had a bit of a chuckle as think I must pull funny faces when I'm cuming!Cant fault her attitude or service, down to earth, not a clock watcher and showers/drinks offered before and after. Came out 15min later with a little spring in my step.
For £35 can't fault it and I'm sure ill be back.

Offline cueball

It's a shame this lass doesn't offer podging these days  :( I enjoyed my time being her tale  :lol: and slapping her arse

Offline samneil15

It's a shame this lass doesn't offer podging these days  :( I enjoyed my time being her tale  :lol: and slapping her arse

+1

I think I would still go back as her OWO and DFK are awesome-

Offline Bustydusty

+1

I think I would still go back as her OWO and DFK are awesome-

Most important things for me - still on the hl

Offline Followyourdick

Most important things for me - still on the hl
She has just put her price up to £100 for the hour, think she was £110 when she was offering fs wasn’t she.
I agree with you about her dfk being top notch but £100 per hour with no podging? Not sure about that.

Offline cueball

She'll be reading this no doubt, she's a member on here i think.

So, Harriet..... When are you going to let us podge you again? :D

Offline andy-s-o-t