Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Camilla Raine Sandiacre  (Read 1097 times)

68 review(s) for CamillaRaine (45 positive, 9 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline spacecadet95

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was looking for a good edging session with a facial finish. Camilla had an offer on and shes been on my list for ages after reading so many positive reviews so made contact and got it booked for the next day. Half hour visit. This was sometime in December.

Easy place to find. Lovely apartment and when the door opened, there was Camilla, black underwear, tall and quite simply stunning. Without getting fluffy, she really is gorgeous. Amazing figure, fake but perfectly proportioned tits, everything is truly in order. I'm a tall guy which she commented on so her height isn't a problem for me.

I had a quick shower and went through to discuss what I wanted. She was into it and off we went. This is where it went down hill. Her oral technique is good, very good, great eye contact and all that but her hand technique was something to be desired. She nearly ripped my cock off! Being an edging session, she swapped between hand and mouth. When it was time for the mouth it was awesome and then just as I got close, she starts trying to rip it off again!

Eventually got close enough and she suggested I stand in front of her by the mirror for the facial. Another bit of disappointment was she then tells me it's from the mouth down. WTF! Thats not what I call a facial. Knowing what was about to happen, I warned her and the explosion happened. I tend to cum a lot and she wasn't expecting so much. She was shocked enough to stop wanking mid shot and protect herself with a towel.

I left thoroughly let down but empty and by a woman that looks like someone I would never be able to pull in real life. Her looks are the only thing thats saving a negative. Nevermind.

Offline mrfishyfoo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was looking for a good edging session with a facial finish. Camilla had an offer on and shes been on my list for ages after reading so many positive reviews so made contact and got it booked for the next day. Half hour visit. This was sometime in December.

Easy place to find. Lovely apartment and when the door opened, there was Camilla, black underwear, tall and quite simply stunning. Without getting fluffy, she really is gorgeous. Amazing figure, fake but perfectly proportioned tits, everything is truly in order. I'm a tall guy which she commented on so her height isn't a problem for me.

I had a quick shower and went through to discuss what I wanted. She was into it and off we went. This is where it went down hill. Her oral technique is good, very good, great eye contact and all that but her hand technique was something to be desired. She nearly ripped my cock off! Being an edging session, she swapped between hand and mouth. When it was time for the mouth it was awesome and then just as I got close, she starts trying to rip it off again!

Eventually got close enough and she suggested I stand in front of her by the mirror for the facial. Another bit of disappointment was she then tells me it's from the mouth down. WTF! Thats not what I call a facial. Knowing what was about to happen, I warned her and the explosion happened. I tend to cum a lot and she wasn't expecting so much. She was shocked enough to stop wanking mid shot and protect herself with a towel.

I left thoroughly let down but empty and by a woman that looks like someone I would never be able to pull in real life. Her looks are the only thing thats saving a negative. Nevermind.

REALLY !!!!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

I rate them on how they suck and fuck MrSC not how they look.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Cheers for sharing fella and sorry to hear you had a piss poor punt.  :bomb: :bomb:

Offline spacecadet95

REALLY !!!!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

I rate them on how they suck and fuck MrSC not how they look.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Cheers for sharing fella and sorry to hear you had a piss poor punt.  :bomb: :bomb:

I would have gone negative but as I didn't really get that much from her, I figured I would be too harsh and put people off seeing someone that gorgeous that would get excellent other services. She is well reviewed, just didn't perform how I like it. One of them I guess.

Online Moby Dick

Offline spacecadet95

So how much did she charge?

It’s a while ago and I can’t remember exactly but think it was £80 but that’s her current half hour rate. Not sure if I’m wrong or it’s changed. Sorry.

Offline Picti

Did you tell her about the hand technique and ask her to change to your preferences? If so, how did she react / respond?

Online Moby Dick

So £80 for owo, and a rough tug.
Half facial, no cim?

It’s a while ago and I can’t remember exactly but think it was £80 but that’s her current half hour rate. Not sure if I’m wrong or it’s changed. Sorry.

Mikeb34

Give the bloke a rest he has given his experience with the wag no need to rip into him for his opinion.
Personlly agree with your punt as I had similar experience with camilla.

Online Moby Dick

What are you on about?
Who's ripping him for an opinion?
Give the bloke a rest he has given his experience with the wag no need to rip into him for his opinion.
Personlly agree with your punt as I had similar experience with camilla.