Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: at your service - stirchley  (Read 16692 times)

Offline naughty boy 13

Just wondered if this place is still open? Heard it has some nice girls in there for low prices? Can anyone confirm?? I can't seem to find a website!

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline xMaDDD

Banned reason: Creating fake account (BBInformer)
Banned by:

Offline vision2014

Yes still open the girls have are becoming stable there so you can build a regular relationship with them
Music is a problem special when in the downstairs room I tend to find daytimes are better then going in the evenings
website is rubbish best bet is go try yourself good price and women all decent

Offline naughty boy 13

Thanks for the heads up!

Is it the alley way with the gate?? How far is it down when you go through the gate?

Offline vision2014

it the house on the end with a small arch way the door is on the left about 6ft down the allyway which comes to a end just after the door
You are in the right place aren't you you not talking about the alley way with gate inbetween the shops on the high street

Offline Stapler

Does Chloe still work there? A BIG titted brunette (last time I saw her) usually on Tuesdays and Fridays.

If you are a regular, bird, can you give us a run down on the others?

Thanks in advance!

Offline vision2014

hi

chloe I saw in passing back in Novemberish which was the last time I went there I did call in last week but there was a wait of 30 mins and I had to nip off I expect it will get busy there now has no one seems to know what happened to aspirations 2mins up the road and again was cheap with 8 -10 girls on a day
Is kitty's still going

Offline Stapler

So, bird - you are not a regular at all - as you led us to believe - and can't give us a run down of the girls as asked!?

Offline vision2014

Yes still open the girls have are becoming stable there so you can build a regular relationship with them
Music is a problem special when in the downstairs room I tend to find daytimes are better then going in the evenings
website is rubbish best bet is go try yourself good price and women all decent

Offline vision2014

If you read my first post which I have put again it say you can build a regular girl has they are becoming stable I was very much myself a regular last year and the last time I went was in November how I know exactly what is going on there and keep myself uopdated with it is that I see a certain girl there on the side a day when she is not working there and its always a start of conversation

Offline Stapler

If you read my first post which I have put again it say you can build a regular girl has they are becoming stable I was very much myself a regular last year and the last time I went was in November how I know exactly what is going on there and keep myself uopdated with it is that I see a certain girl there on the side a day when she is not working there and its always a start of conversation

Can you repeat that in plain English?

Offline Romy

It is a dirty place with only one young girl with two mature ladies one is Caribbean. Every body goes for the young one and she go throw 25 to 30 men a day. It's cheap but service is bad and most young girls on drugs. Down the road kitty's is much better. 

broksonic

It is a dirty place with only one young girl with two mature ladies one is Caribbean. Every body goes for the young one and she go throw 25 to 30 men a day. It's cheap but service is bad and most young girls on drugs. Down the road kitty's is much better.

That's one parlour I definitely won't be visiting

Offline Stapler

That's one parlour I definitely won't be visiting

So - you are taking the word of Romy who joined yesterday and immediately started slagging off AYS and recommending Kitty's in TWO threads!

Think of the motive!

..S...

broksonic

So - you are taking the word of Romy who joined yesterday and immediately started slagging off AYS and recommending Kitty's in TWO threads!

Think of the motive!

..S...

Didn't notice that he had only joined yesterday and that in his other post had also recommended Kitty's .  In future I will take notice of a more established member such as yourself or Jaunker

Offline Stapler

Actually AYS was not a bad place. Don't know what it's like now.

I saw Beccablows there twice for £35 for 30 mins even though she was charging £60 at Erotic studios - I think! - at the time!
She was known as Chloe there. Maybe she is still there!

I wouldn't put you off visiting for a cheap punt!

..S...

Offline Stapler

Didn't notice that he had only joined yesterday and that in his other post had also recommended Kitty's .  In future I will take notice of a more established member such as yourself or Jaunker

Not a he. Probably a she!
Will be gone before midnight!

..S...

broksonic

Actually AYS was not a bad place. Don't know what it's like now.

I saw Beccablows there twice for £35 for 30 mins even though she was charging £60 at Erotic studios - I think! - at the time!
She was known as Chloe there. Maybe she is still there!

I wouldn't put you off visiting for a cheap punt!

..S...

I am new to visiting parlors and had thought they all charged the same rates .   Think I might give AYS a try if the rates are that low and of course the girls are clean and not pig ugly

Dellboy

Think of the motive!

..S...

+1

Offline booby

Went there years ago, surprised it's still there. Think it was 30 when I went a few times. This is the place near the co op yes?

Offline Nedy

Has anyone been lately, looking for cheap big boob action, does Chloe still work there?

Offline vision2014

NO chloe dont  for the best boob action you will need to see safferon  i saw her month ago on a thursday but i think she was covering vanessa my regular has she was on holiday i think saf works on saturdays just ring and check 

sln

Romy is talking crap , probably a punter from Kitty's .
I don't like the metal gate at Kitty's and do not think much of the service there.
I use AYS regularly and it is clean and fair girls, the girls change from day to day .
Unfortunately 2 of my faverite Girls , sisters Christine and Sacha seemed to have been sacked !!
I am now trying the under 50 pound punts and even some 15 mins ones .
Had a great 50 pound one this morning , size 8 , blonde Hungerian who made the 30 mins fun packed,
Why are people paying silly money when there is much much better value to try ?
Try for yourself on AW .

Offline vision2014

Romy is talking crap , probably a punter from Kitty's .
I don't like the metal gate at Kitty's and do not think much of the service there.
I use AYS regularly and it is clean and fair girls, the girls change from day to day .
Unfortunately 2 of my faverite Girls , sisters Christine and Sacha seemed to have been sacked !!
I am now trying the under 50 pound punts and even some 15 mins ones .
Had a great 50 pound one this morning , size 8 , blonde Hungerian who made the 30 mins fun packed,
Why are people paying silly money when there is much much better value to try ?
Try for yourself on AW .

Excatly how sin says

i think its one of the best parlours in brum yeah studio and ambassadors looks smarter but why pay double even triple for the decor some nice girls in AYS hence why i alwasy go back the maids are really friendly i always have a laugh with them and the other girls on entry and exiting 

Offline bbois77

Any recent experiences of the girls working here, whose recommended currently?

Offline Littlefoot

Any recent experiences of the girls working here, whose recommended currently?

I've recently seen Bianca, mixed race English girl around 40, decent bod. Not bad. Hanna, a quiet Hungarian blond, around 25, pretty facially, but does have a biggish scar on her spare tyre she tries to hide. Good service though. Veronica half Spanish age 25, a largish lady with enormous tits, and a lot of tattoos. But my favourite has to be Vanessa, a 22 year old petite Spanish girl. Only works there Thursday's. I sometimes have to wait for her. Think she's popular.

All offer good basic service and are friendly. Good value I suppose for £35. Others might say it's a good pump and dump. But I enjoy for £35. Oh by the way there's never no loud music playing when I've visited. Also the maid is friendly and down to earth.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=112597.0

Offline bbois77

Thanks for those Littlefoot, always a great help in trying to plan ahead and have a decent punt for a cheap price.

Offline vision2014

I use AYS alot and agree with little foot Vanessa has become the top favorite she use to do tuesday and thursday she also works at the private club  some good pics of her on her twitter account too

Bianca is really good if you want a really good dirty fuck session i usally now pay £70 for the hour

Offline bbois77

Thanks for that, any pics of Bianca anywhere or fuller description?

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for that, any pics of Bianca anywhere or fuller description?

I do believe this is the same girl..... So vision informs me

External Link/Members Only

Offline bbois77

Thanks LF, very useful, good to have options and indeed a little bit more forewarned before I make that phone call to see whose on which day.

Offline vision2014

Yep thats correct little foot that is her