Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: @LondonLucyXXX- Warren St. Average  (Read 1106 times)

41 review(s) for @LondonLucyXXX (35 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]

Offline hyunther

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Flat near Warren St Tube. It's not exactly discreet, but there are too many people around getting on with their business to worry about anyone else. Room was pretty small, but clean. She did mention that she was leaving this flat soon though as she didn't like it.

Looks
A larger lady with huge enhanced tits. However, you could be forgiven for thinking they are natural. Meaning that they don't stick out and look out of place on her. Body size wise I'm not sure, probably a 12 or 14, but she is quite tall as well so carries it well. She certainly doesn't look fat. Facially she is average.

Cost
£120 for 1 hour - I think. Could have been £130 though, I can't honestly remember. Sorry.

Services

OWO, RO, DFK, Mechanical sex

Lucy was fairly picky about hygene. I had been for a piss before hand and she said "did you clean your penis after going to the toilet" and made me wipe it clean. To be honest, this is probably fair enough as she doesn't want to be tasting piss when sucking me off, but it is the first time anyone has ever done this to me.
Also, when we were kissing, she made me blow my nose as I had an ever so slight runny nose. Again first time anyone has ever asked me to do that.

She delivered a reasonably decent blow job (owo), but nothing remarkable. I went down on her and she was clean and fresh... however her fake enthusiasm was too much. She started saying "ohh yes baby that is so good" before I had even reached her pussy! Then the moans of pleasure were just too much.

Moved onto sex and she kind of went through the motions. Did most of what I asked, but you could tell she was just doing it rather than fully enjoying it - again which is fair enough, but the acting wasn't good enough. At one point I asked her to ride me whilst I sat on the edge of the bed, but she refused saying that just wouldn't work. So it was mish, doggy or cowgirl on the bed ... that was the options.

After I popped in the bag, it was only about 40 mins in. We lay there and cuddled for a few minutes after we had cleaned up (very thoroughly) and then she was up - "do you want a shower before you go". I was out the door after 50 minutes. To be honest, I didn't push it as I had lost all enthusiasm.

Would I return/Recommended?

No. She was OK, nothing outstanding. Was fairly mechanical and I never like it when SP's push you out the door before time. Perhaps she just didn't like me though !!