Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Decadentlydee - Disorganised but great DT  (Read 1871 times)

51 review(s) for decadentlydee (25 positive, 8 neutral, 18 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline KeriY

External Link/Members Only
Incall - 30 min £70

I feel I'm being a bit harsh with the Neutral - Dee is the first woman to let me push my cock down her throat so I could see her throat bulge and the shape of my cock in her throat - bloody fantastic.

Why Neutral - well without this forum and previous reviews we wouldn't have met due to her being so disorganised.  Dee has been on and off my HL for a while.  I decided last week to make a booking, but also set myself up that it probably wouldn't happen and if so I'd just mark it up to experience. 

Initial Comms: Texted in the morning with a suggested time for later the day and got a chatty, flirty response an hour or so later.  Confirmed and was sent postcode.

I looked up the location and found a hotel nearby that I thought would have a reception area I could use to wait.  I arrived at the hotel 15 mins before the time and sent a text asking for the address.  No response.  Called at the time, answer machine so left a message, 5 mins later another call - straight to vmail, sent a text at 10min past no response.  Waited with my cup of tea for 10 mins and tried again, nothing.  Shrug of shoulders and decided this was just as others had experienced.  As I left the hotel, about 25 mins late, I thought I'd try one last text - "we had a meet arranged on the hour, sorry we can't meet" and got a response straight away "well are you coming then?"!

I thought let's give it a go.  Was sent the address but not the flat number.  Got to the address, text "i'm here" - no response, tried again still no response. Then "i'm coming down" - but she didn't!  This is the only time I got pissed off as it's not the best area and I felt I stood out and didn't feel particularly safe.  Anyway a two or three mins later and get the flat number, put it in - no response.  Really taking the piss now.  Another text, flat number in and answered - I nearly walked but after all that...

From now on it was great.

Looks - I was really surprised, I was expecting very skinny and not very healthy looking (given the profile pics), but I thought she looked great.  Pretty, slim and pretty toned.  Pretty face too.

Service - I was really there to test her DT, on her knees, on the bed and then with her lay on her back with head over the end of the bed so I could push into her throat and see the outline of my cock.  She's happy to take it deep and be facefucked.  No real gagging, she just takes it.  I'm also a bit wide so we had a bit of teeth problem so I asked to finish with sex.  Got her in doggy and went for it.  There's some bollocks on her profile about "connective tissue", I don't know about that but she's very tight and has a nice toned ass and back.

Without all the messing around this would be a positive, I know for many of you the messing around would make it negative but as I was expecting it, having read the other reviews, I was relaxed about it on the night (up until the last bit).

Anyway, good vfm on the service side, just a choice to make if you can be bothered with the messing around.  I might try to see her again, but it would be a last minute thing, either she's free or not.

Offline Wozel

Sounds like you have to have time on your hands to do all that . These days I just want a straight forward punt, none of this hanging around and keeping your fingers crossed etc. Truth be told I too was looking to HL her but when you read all these reviews about the same thing then you think fuck that.
Glad you enjoyed it thou

Offline Sonny Crockett

External Link/Members Only
Incall - 30 min £70

I feel I'm being a bit harsh with the Neutral - Dee is the first woman to let me push my cock down her throat so I could see her throat bulge and the shape of my cock in her throat - bloody fantastic.

Why Neutral - well without this forum and previous reviews we wouldn't have met due to her being so disorganised.  Dee has been on and off my HL for a while.  I decided last week to make a booking, but also set myself up that it probably wouldn't happen and if so I'd just mark it up to experience. 

Initial Comms: Texted in the morning with a suggested time for later the day and got a chatty, flirty response an hour or so later.  Confirmed and was sent postcode.

I looked up the location and found a hotel nearby that I thought would have a reception area I could use to wait.  I arrived at the hotel 15 mins before the time and sent a text asking for the address.  No response.  Called at the time, answer machine so left a message, 5 mins later another call - straight to vmail, sent a text at 10min past no response.  Waited with my cup of tea for 10 mins and tried again, nothing.  Shrug of shoulders and decided this was just as others had experienced.  As I left the hotel, about 25 mins late, I thought I'd try one last text - "we had a meet arranged on the hour, sorry we can't meet" and got a response straight away "well are you coming then?"!

I thought let's give it a go.  Was sent the address but not the flat number.  Got to the address, text "i'm here" - no response, tried again still no response. Then "i'm coming down" - but she didn't!  This is the only time I got pissed off as it's not the best area and I felt I stood out and didn't feel particularly safe.  Anyway a two or three mins later and get the flat number, put it in - no response.  Really taking the piss now.  Another text, flat number in and answered - I nearly walked but after all that...

From now on it was great.

Looks - I was really surprised, I was expecting very skinny and not very healthy looking (given the profile pics), but I thought she looked great.  Pretty, slim and pretty toned.  Pretty face too.

Service - I was really there to test her DT, on her knees, on the bed and then with her lay on her back with head over the end of the bed so I could push into her throat and see the outline of my cock.  She's happy to take it deep and be facefucked.  No real gagging, she just takes it.  I'm also a bit wide so we had a bit of teeth problem so I asked to finish with sex.  Got her in doggy and went for it.  There's some bollocks on her profile about "connective tissue", I don't know about that but she's very tight and has a nice toned ass and back.

Without all the messing around this would be a positive, I know for many of you the messing around would make it negative but as I was expecting it, having read the other reviews, I was relaxed about it on the night (up until the last bit).

Anyway, good vfm on the service side, just a choice to make if you can be bothered with the messing around.  I might try to see her again, but it would be a last minute thing, either she's free or not.
Fair enough that you hung around for a long time waiting for this SP to meet you, and you had a good time when the meet took place.

However if this was me, I would have left after 10 minutes. If she then contacted me, then that's tough on her part. I would have then wrote a negative for her wasting my time.

bigone

wow 12 NEGATIVE FEEDBACK
seems like she delivers when you see her
but not sure I could be bothered with all the pissing around

Offline KeriY

All valid comments, partly why I did the review.

I think if you want to see Dee be prepared for a wait, messing around and a good chance it won’t happen.

It suited me that evening ( but that’s unusual ).

Offline Traffic

Did a review of her few weeks back. The experience and DT was  actually worth it
Banned reason: Duplicate Acocunt
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline Stealthmode

i commented on another review that what ever time she give you, turn up an hour later. Will save you hanging around

Offline Dickrick

Saw her tonight after the predicted 1hr of lies and faff.  The service... No doubt a aggressive deep throat... If your into alot of teeth then go ahead.  Even though I said "go gentle" she almost bit my cock off.  And when I arrived I thought Darth Vader was gonna blow me because she can't fucking breathe.  Obviously a crazy heavy smoker!  She needs a bloody Oxygen tank.  Definitely the wrong profession considering her condition and how hard she swallows it.  Maybe handjobs would be a better idea for her.  Because she was later etc she knocked off £20.  Wonder how many times per day she has to do that? 

Offline eightinches

she went from my HL to off again based on this review. Nothing worse hanging around.

I had on WG that lift required a card key and the lift was right by a fully staffed reception. I got asked if I needed, help then bolted. Made up some excuse, I've just realised I left my wallet at a restaurant.