Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Thai Aliyah - Edinburgh. WALKED  (Read 2781 times)

6 review(s) for Sexy Thai Aliyah (0 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Yodd

External Link/Members Only

Well known Tollcross flat for Asian girls... and easily my worst encounter there.

Comms
Decent. Called and answered within a couple of rings, time agreed, all good. Called as I got to the street so she could give flat number... by chance I was standing outside.
First red flag... asked me to keep quiet as didn't want her neice and uncle to hear! Yeah... I know. Should have left at that point, but it didn't feel like anyone else was in the flat.

The massage
Lay face down and actually pretty decent pressure and she did some walking on my back. Unfortunately it was all too brief and lasted 5 minutes if I'm lucky before being asked to turn over. No ass or ball teasing, just firm massage (which I prefer) then turn over.

The service
After the massage, she grabbed cock, wiggled it a bit, then put rubber on (not hard) and did some very bad oral. Still not hard she got on back and asked me to fuck her and make her cum. Difficult to do when not erect. Dick flopped out and she tells me to wank it hard and make her cum. Rubber is almost falling off as there nothing happening. Eventually stopped it at this point and walked... about 15 mins in altogether!

The girl.
Appearance... decent. Definitely a real looker in her day. Ad says 27, 37 more realistic but she looks good for it. Decent rack on her and her pussy is quite nice looking. She remained clothed... mini skirt on, so knickers came off and boobs were poking over her top.
Decent english, but like the service, very rushed chat.

Summary
70 quid for half hour, deeply unsatisfying and unfulfilling, did none of what I'd hoped. Unless you into a very robotic, rushed service with no teasing at all... AVOID.

Offline S.X. MacHine

I don't mean to be disrespectful, but it seems to me the WG didn't have much to work on since you didn't have an erection. It sounds to me that there was no chemistry there; sometimes it's there, other times it isn't.

Offline Yodd

Naw mate, honestly, there was literally no teasing at all/no sensual touching in any way. Massage, roll over, on with it... even the Dalry Road girls manage to get me up with no problem!

Offline Alanroy

It's literally her job to get you excited - I've had WGs expect me to be instantly hard before and it's weird and offputting. Telling me to get hard has an approx 0% chance of working... puts me in mind of Simon from the Inbetweeners punching his cock and shouting at it to get hard... might try that next time  :lol:

Offline Poopster

Walked??

That suggests to me taking a look at the girl and walking away.  Or not liking her attitude and walking away.  Or not liking the flat and walking away.

Getting naked and huffing after 15 minutes when you can't get a boner is not walking away.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Looking at her AW profile, I notice a few red flags; no OWO, no age specified, feedback is not shown. She wouldn't be going on my hotlist any time soon.

Offline Yodd

It's literally her job to get you excited - I've had WGs expect me to be instantly hard before and it's weird and offputting. Telling me to get hard has an approx 0% chance of working... puts me in mind of Simon from the Inbetweeners punching his cock and shouting at it to get hard... might try that next time  :lol:

Aye mate and that is exactly how it was.... I might give the Simon methid a try if ever in a similar situation!  :P

Offline Yodd

Walked??

That suggests to me taking a look at the girl and walking away.  Or not liking her attitude and walking away.  Or not liking the flat and walking away.

Getting naked and huffing after 15 minutes when you can't get a boner is not walking away.

Aye fair comment... as I say, looks wise she was fine and initial chat was all ok too. It was after the nudity that it all just went wrong

Offline Yodd

Looking at her AW profile, I notice a few red flags; no OWO, no age specified, feedback is not shown. She wouldn't be going on my hotlist any time soon.

Yep. 100% And benefit of hindsight (in my case anyway)... as ever lesson learned!

Offline Massagetugga

The shit service on top of being told two other people were there I’m not surprised a good boner wasn’t happening. Think my mind would’ve been on not much else except who the bloke was. I’d have probably been thinking pimp/other WG.

Been there often enough at that flat and never been a sign of anyone else about. I’d be taken aback and would not have liked it. Am wondering if other was another WG as two AW ad’s appeared at the same time with different phone numbers but very similar looking pictures. Both FS type ad’s.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 11:51:43 am by Massagetugga »

Offline Yodd

Been there often enough at that flat and never been a sign of anyone else about. I’d be taken aback and would not have liked it. Am wondering if other was another WG as two AW ad’s appeared at the same time with different phone numbers but very similar looking pictures. Both FS type ad’s.
Aye that's it... been in that flat many times too and never had an issue. And yesh, I have seen another similar profile too, so wonder if she just trying to maximise her exposure... apparently only here a week.